Another GT in the Stable

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
Awesome Chris!!!

It will look awesome with the black wheels!!!!

And you have 3 TTs! You guys have some serious addictions! :willy

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Still good enough to be included in my "wife conversations" ("you think I am bad I know a guy on {insert forum name} who has {insert ridiculously expensive, impractical car name that is the equivelent of 20 kitchen makeovers}

Buy another GT, park it in the garage and put a microwave in it. Problem solved.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Buy another GT, park it in the garage and put a microwave in it. Problem solved.

I don't think you need the microwave to claim kitchen status, just drive it hard and cook your burgers on the rear grills. :lol

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I don't think you need the microwave to claim kitchen status, just drive it hard and cook your burgers on the rear grills. :lol

You can use the front indentions in the hood as a dryer too! Lots of hot air coming off that radiator. :thumbsup

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats. I was not online for one day and someone goes and buys another gt, you cant leave you alone for one day:biggrin

canadiangt

Aug 2, 2006
Ontario Canada
wing

is that a supercub or cub wing in the photo:wink

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I believe Tim Cantwell has 8! :lol

I am new here--is 8 the record??:cheers

You're on this site that much and you're off by 4?!? :lol

So he has 12??

Holy crow! Nobody recognizes facetiousness 'round here at all!

Actually, before Dave's 'correction', it was my belief Tim had 5. (What can I say? I'm old. 'Difficult to keep all the darn ownership stats straight 'round here w/o a secretary. :frown :willy)

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
is that a supercub or cub wing in the photo:wink

Good eye. It is an all original 1944 J-3 Cub. No electrical system. Hand prop it and fly from the back seat with the windows open. Good fun, but slow as molasses. Quite a contrast to the GT.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Holy crow! Nobody recognizes facetiousness 'round here at all!

Actually, before Dave's 'correction', it was my belief Tim had 5. (What can I say? I'm old. 'Difficult to keep all the darn ownership stats straight 'round here w/o a secretary. :frown :willy)

I was being facetious with the 12 comment. I want 2 and would be quite happy. (until I saw a 3rd one I liked)