An Extraordinary Milestone

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
This "Season's Greetings from the Multimatic Niche Vehicles Service Team" was great fun to receive, along with a cool MKII poster and card! What a fascinating poster of the first 1000 NFGT's.multimaticposter.jpg

jr66

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
Wow. Special gift!

Reactions: DakotaGT

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Oooooh. I see my car!!

Reactions: Stef and DakotaGT

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
1,000 x ~$1M .. I suppose that's about a billion dollars worth of NGTs.

Reactions: 2112 and DakotaGT

Durward1

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2011
South Dakota
Looks great. Did it arrive by regular mail? I haven’t received it yet. Thanks for posting

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Looks great. Did it arrive by regular mail? I haven’t received it yet. Thanks for posting

Thanks. Yes. I don’t think these are going to all new GT owners... just those of us “lucky” few who had the dubious distinction of having to send our GT back to MultiMatic for a service issue. The posters are great, but you’d probably prefer not to have to go through all the stress of your car leaving your possession. Mine had a recurring transaxle warning, which in the end just turned out to be a faulty wiring harness. The MultiMatic team was awesome to work with, though! Car is perfect now. 🙂

Reactions: JWZ and italianjoe

italianjoe

Apr 9, 2018
Dearborn Heights Mi.
This "Season's Greetings from the Multimatic Niche Vehicles Service Team" was great fun to receive, along with a cool MKII poster and card! What a fascinating poster of the first 1000 NFGT's.View attachment 65272
The Guys at multimatic are the best. Tony by far is the man when it comes to the new Ford GT, always willing to give us technicians in the field advice and encouragement. I personally have learned a lot from Tony and am very grateful for his passion and dedication to the GT program. I am truly proud to call him my Friend.

Joe

Reactions: ScottK and DakotaGT

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Cool!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
The Guys at multimatic are the best. Tony by far is the man when it comes to the new Ford GT, always willing to give us technicians in the field advice and encouragement. I personally have learned a lot from Tony and am very grateful for his passion and dedication to the GT program. I am truly proud to call him my Friend.

Joe

Tony B. was indeed fantastic, and you have been pretty darn terrific with the assistance too, Joe. Much appreciated!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Well that is too bad, that will not be shared with others. I like that poster.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Thanks. Yes. I don’t think these are going to all new GT owners... just those of us “lucky” few who had the dubious distinction of having to send our GT back to MultiMatic for a service issue. The posters are great, but you’d probably prefer not to have to go through all the stress of your car leaving your possession. Mine had a recurring transaxle warning, which in the end just turned out to be a faulty wiring harness. The MultiMatic team was awesome to work with, though! Car is perfect now. 🙂

Well if that’s the only prerequisite then one should be headed my way too! Lol

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I’m very sure they are very familiar with mine!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Well that is too bad, that will not be shared with others. I like that poster.

I don’t know for certain; that was just my theory.

ScottK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Very cool.

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Maybe at end of production, they will have updated version available for all??!!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
A great video would be the the amalgamation of the photos, in chronological order, of all the final inspection light booth photo's sent to the original owners. What a GT historian could use for reference. I would title it "When they were new ".

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
I don’t know for certain; that was just my theory.
Pretty awesome! What colors predominate (looks like whites, blues, reds)?

I would think that they would know all of us would want one- hopefully they are being sent out, or maybe they will be for sale?

How long ago did you receive the package?

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Really cool. I would love one too but would love to get one with my car in it. I suspect I'd have to wait until they complete the entire program for that.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Pretty awesome! What colors predominate (looks like whites, blues, reds)?

I would think that they would know all of us would want one- hopefully they are being sent out, or maybe they will be for sale?

How long ago did you receive the package?

I received it a few days ago. Yes, at a glance I would say blues, reds, and white, as well as many, many Heritages (especially the Gulf ones, since there were two different iterations over two years).

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
A lot of people have told me they have seen my GT picture on a wall at Multimatic as mine was an early build H045 and actually came off the line very early after the Executive GT’s were built. I not holding my breath for my picture but it would be nice!

Reactions: JWZ