Acoustic artwork in my garage

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Another (y) on the garage and I got to see where those tires went that we carted around Road Atlanta. A few laps in the Mustang is something to look forward to on the weekends.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Where did you get those large, awesome prints?

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
When you say acoustic, are the prints mounted on sound deadening boards or just normal framing?

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Do you also have a race track?

Yes, We have a 1.5 mile track. During the warm season I use it 2-3 times a week. its 10 min. from my house.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
When you say acoustic, are the prints mounted on sound deadening boards or just normal framing?

Mike, I own this company www.conwed.com . We provide acoustic solutions usually through architects and designers in commercial applications where reverberation is an issue. For my garage, with the hard surfaces, the acoustics is terrible. These Ford GT Racing photos are applied onto fiberglass panels (sound deadening) in my factory. If anyone wants standard artwork, I would suggest going to your local sign shop to have some made. If you need to solve your acoustic issues then we can help.

Where did you get those large, awesome prints?

Downloaded from this site: https://www.flickr.com/photos/fordchipganassiracing/albums/

Reactions: Mike Mosing

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Do you do any work for audiophiles?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, Mosing has lots of noise in his head. Hopeless case from a medical standpoint.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
spartan said:

Thats a TON of pictures they have archived.

Beautiful work.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Do you do any work for audiophiles?

Yes we do.

franimal007

Owner
Nov 1, 2018
Endwell, NY
Fred, its me Fran....06 GT...Anyway, yes Audio Classics

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I could live there. In the summer.

Ed

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Yes, Mosing has lots of noise in his head. Hopeless case from a medical standpoint.
Huh? What did you say??? Can't hear or understand you Peekul. Have to much noise in my head.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Tons of man cave art here.... I found the following web page to transfer to a number of applications such as canvas, metal and or acrylic. Reasonable prices

https://www.easycanvasprints.com/canvas-prints/

Thanks for sharing!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Freaking awesome. Most impressive. Who needs to go home with a garage like this?!