A Quick Trip up to the Great White North!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
The Mrs. and I flew up to Toronto last night. Anticipation building for visit today at Multimatic! I suspect J047 Is fully assembled, but hopefully I can lay first eyes on it in post production. Cold with light snow, but it's going to be a great day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 414

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Congrats!

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Very excited for you Doc !

And for the local car community that will be able to see and drool over this beast !

Big thumbs up on the color choice. Flying the Gurney colors ! You will need one of the Gurney stickers on this one.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Man, how exciting. Can't wait to hear more about it.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
So very very cool! Looking forward to your delivery post!!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations and enjoy your visit to see your New Girl who I think is one of the most beautiful creations at Multimatic. Enjoy your trip, give her your love and attention then get back to Texas to welcome her home!

Andre Q

GT Owner
May 24, 2016
Germany
Great! I was so impressed! Have fun! André

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I am so glad we made this trip to Multimatic. Bit stressful rearranging our work schedules but well worth it!
Our concierge guide, Pearce, was a wonderful host.
Spent almost 2 hours walking the production floor stopping at all 10 work stations. Very clean and orderly workplace...reminded me of our hospital OR environment. I was impressed by the compactness of the facility. No wasted space.
These cars are handbuilt automotive art. To see the progression from a naked tub to a complete car was so cool. The amount of CF underneath is incredible.
J047 was on the alignment rack, then she goes to the dyno. Then a rigorous QC process and finally on the truck to Texas!
I would highly recommend making time to visit Multimatic as part of the ordering/purchase experience! Word is Stormcat spent 2 days here...

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Wow! Congrats! Basically done already!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Excellent glad you enjoyed the visit. Wasn't too bad temperature wise either today. Sunny at least.
when do you head back?

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Congratulations ! Look forward to seeing the car ( and you) at the next rally. Enjoy.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Glad you could go, I plan on doing the same when my time comes.
Congrats !!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Super cool Ajai. Now for delivery. Stoked for you my friend.

Vince H

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
It is so awesome to see each of you comment as your build comes up and hearing all about the Multimatic visit... I can't wait for my turn... but guess I will have to. Congrats again.

Last edited:

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
Ajai, i agree the tour of Multimatic truly is a "must" , even if you have to do "schedule limbo " to make it happen. Glad you guys made it. Canada in winter can be beautiful, too.
You'll be watching it roll off the transport in no time.
Lady Moose

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Very excied for you and the Mrs.,can't wait to see the finished product when it comes home to Texas!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Way to go Ajai! Can’t wait to hear the details behind the story in person. Happy for you Dude!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Way to go Ajai! Can’t wait to hear the details behind the story in person. Happy for you Dude!

I think you will be very happy with the final product :)

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Excellent glad you enjoyed the visit. Wasn't too bad temperature wise either today. Sunny at least.
when do you head back?

Head back early tomorrow. Wife has itinerary packed today with tourism!

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Word is Stormcat spent 2 days here...

He was making the due diligence where to add signatures, stickers and additional lights :driving: