GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Top one is not bad, bottom one (rear view) isn't the sane as the top. Doesn't share a whole lot with the GT's we drive in the looks and styling department though.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
IMHO it's a few marbles short of a full bag...so to speak.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
More like an Aston Martin.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
They want to cut up a GT to make that?! They should be tried in The Hague for crimes against humanity.

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
I like the knock-off wheels ... but the car, not so much. The rear end treatment reminds me of the Detomaso Mangusta.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
They want to cut up a GT to make that?! They should be tried in The Hague for crimes against humanity.

+1

"The renderings have a little to be desired, but then again, they do say it’s a top secret build. This type of thing tends to be big ideas that fall flat"

Um...yep. :bored

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Officially shown off at Pebble Beach. Can be had for a bargain price of wait for it..... $1,024,000 (NB includes donor car cost lol)

So they made some new panels that destroy the beautiful curves... Did what we all know how to do here with aftermarket turbo setups. Left the factory McIntosh sound in and by the sound of it added some speedhut GT gauges LOL:rofl.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/galpin-gtr1-supercar-pebble-beach-2013-08-19

Last edited:

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Ridicilous price inflatation and to my eyes it looks butt ugly :thumbsdow

The good thing is the final votes are usually done with the wallet. This one is not looking for a success

MartynL

GT Owner
Feb 19, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Shame to see they ruined a perfectly beautiful GT to make that homely bling-machine. Great engine, however. If because of some miracle they actually sell some, that will only serve to make our GTs more valuable. Ugh!
Marty

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
Shame to see they ruined a perfectly beautiful GT to make that homely bling-machine. Great engine, however. If because of some miracle they actually sell some, that will only serve to make our GTs more valuable. Ugh!
Marty
Look out, you will hurt Beau's feelings.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
I wouldn't spend my money on it.