A couple of pics of 458 and GT side by side

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
I've never seen a 430 in that blue next to a midnight blue GT. The colors look identical.

Here is two in the sun. Does look very close to GT blue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 172

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Always saw your siggy and wondered when you'd post pics. Now I wonder when you'll update your siggy to include the rest of your cars. :lol

Fantastic collection. Must be tough to choose keys sometimes when you're ready to drive.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Here is two in the sun. Does look very close to GT blue.

It does look very close the a FGT in blue. I would have to see them side by side to tell how close it really is.

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Always saw your siggy and wondered when you'd post pics. Now I wonder when you'll update your siggy to include the rest of your cars. :lol

Fantastic collection. Must be tough to choose keys sometimes when you're ready to drive.

Thanks! The red GT in the last pic is my Pops. It has 4L Whipple and only like 1500 miles or so. He bought from Shelby with I think 200 ish miles. Will have to post up some pics of my Dads garage. It is unreal cool. Love to hang out in his garage when I go by his house.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Thanks! The red GT in the last pic is my Pops. It has 4L Whipple and only like 1500 miles or so. He bought from Shelby with I think 200 ish miles. Will have to post up some pics of my Dads garage. It is unreal cool. Love to hang out in his garage when I go by his house.

YES- please do post some pics!

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
This is just a quick bad pick of my Dads garage. Will post up better ones when I roll by. Oh, and one with my son. Teaching him early to keep cars clean;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 143

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Very impressive! Almost looks like a high-end dealership in there. Living the dream, man. Way to go!

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Well done, that is a garage full of automotive win!

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Thanks guys! I am a pic posting frenzy;). Here is a pic of one of my buddies garages JC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 122

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Damn!

I wish my dad was into cars like that (they are appliances to him) and I wish I my buddies had F-car collections (tasteful like that one) to boot.

Like it was stated above, livin the dream! :thumbsup

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
It's cool my Dad likes cars too. He went drag racing with me one day. He took his GT. I rode with him and gave him some pointers and he beat a boss mustang with supercharger and NOS. My buddy JC has a beautiful collection of F cars and guns;). He has a couple of Dinos, a Daytona and others. Cool dude.

M_FGT

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2013
Very nice..The GT looks badass..

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
That F430 Spyder is gorgeous.

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Very nice..The GT looks badass..

Thank you!

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
That F430 Spyder is gorgeous.

Thank you!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Incredible collection of cars... looks like you could have some serious fun in each!

Thanks for posting pics, it's always fun seeing other people's toys.

Cheers,

Lance

PS Which one would be the last one you sold? <curious>

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Incredible collection of cars... looks like you could have some serious fun in each!

Thanks for posting pics, it's always fun seeing other people's toys.

Cheers,

Lance

PS Which one would be the last one you sold? <curious>

The Ford of course! I love that car. Of course you already know how good of a car you have:)