A couple of photos of new braces!

crazy cuban4

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2010
Cortez, FL
I want to thank John B. for his attention to detail.
Here are a couple of photos of my new "Carbon Fiber" braces ;)

Let me know what you guys think.

WilIMG_5442.jpgIMG_5446.jpgIMG_5447.jpgIMG_5455.jpgIMG_5459.jpg

crazy cuban4

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2010
Cortez, FL
IMG_5465.jpgIMG_5467.jpgIMG_5475.jpgIMG_5485.jpgIMG_5487.jpgHere a couple of more.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Looks great! Nice job by pe2unia! Where ever did you get such a nice looking Yellow Ford GT???

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
VERY kool additions!!!!!!!!!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Are the new braces stronger or lighter than stock?

Do you have to de-stress the chassis before you install? Like taking the weight off a torsion bar before adjusting it?

I like the look.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Are the new braces stronger or lighter than stock?

Do you have to de-stress the chassis before you install? Like taking the weight off a torsion bar before adjusting it?

I like the look.

These braces are made of billet aluminum and have been hydro dipped to achieve the carbon fiber look. The braces are much stronger than stock but they also carry a little bit more weight. To do the install it is just bolt off and bolt on with no chassis relief needed what so ever.

Aug 25, 2006
Her engine bay and rear vents look stunning

Takes care

Shadowman

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Very impressive. Never heard of hydro dipped though - can you refer us somewhere for more info.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Very impressive. Never heard of hydro dipped though - can you refer us somewhere for more info.

There are plenty of guys out there but I can give you the information to my guy just send me a PM. I am sure he would welcome the business and I would be glad to be of assistance in any way.