9th Annual Barrett-Jackson GT Forum Dinner

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Chip, if it's not too late, Kate and I are looking forward to attending Thursday. Sorry for the late notice - I wanted to make sure we would be in town first. We will ride in style in the GT like last time.

fast eddie

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2006
phoenix, az
We'll be there (4 people) with the GT. See you then!

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
We will be there [2] people

Dominic

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
4 in the gt......

We'll be there (4 people) with the GT. See you then!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip, if it's not too late, Kate and I are looking forward to attending Thursday. Sorry for the late notice - I wanted to make sure we would be in town first. We will ride in style in the GT like last time.

It's never too late! See you there.

Chip

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
33 and counting...

Gentlemen,

As always the GT Forum Barrett-Jackson gathering of the faithful promises to be another fine night with 33 members and their guests attending. If you are going to be in town this Thursday please join us for great food, kick ass cocktails, and sparkling conversation. See you there.

Chip

1. Chip Beck, 2 people, with GT
2. Rich Roback, 2 people
3. Myellowc5, 2 people
4. BlueMoose, 2 people with GT
5. Specracer, 4 people
6. Wmjim, 2 people
7. Partssman, 2 people
8. SR71, 1 person with GT
9. Kingman, 2 people
10. JBG, 1 person with GT
11. FGT899, 2 people with GT
12. Fast Eddie, 4 people with GT
13. DC-DD, 2 people
14. Rsman, 3 people
15. Cobraguy, 2 people

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
How is Mrs. Moose gonna fit in a GT and get in and out.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Sorry chip, I'm already on the list at number 5. I was trying to be funny that "fast Freddy" post read like they were cramming 4 people in the gt......

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
:
How is Mrs. Moose gonna fit in a GT and get in and out.

Getting in and out of the GT will be the easy part; walking to and from dinner in heels will be the challenge.
Lady Moose
:eek:ld:
(just kidding about the heels)

rsman

GT Owner
Jun 2, 2007
Rsman will be there with 2 friends so count us in for 3. Look forward to some good banter on the new FGT!!

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
Flying in today - selling 15 cars at B-J with some running Thursday night, a couple running Friday night & the rest prime-time Saturday / if I can swing it I will just don't hard-list me! ��

McGuirk

Oct 20, 2014
San Jose CA
Side topic - I have an all week pass that I can not use. I only have a paper copy. Is this transferable? Could anyone use a ticket?

I could use the ticket. Please let me know if it still available.

thank you

Michael

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Chip....our schedule has opened up and we will be able to attend after all. My apologies for the late notice.
Bon and Rick for 2....( gt is hibernating back home)

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Final Instructions.

Gentlemen,

Our latest count is 33 members and guests. I have the ability to adjust numbers so if anyone else wants to join us you can call me at 602-430-4877. This 9th Annual gathering promises to be another fine night. Please remember that at the end of the evening everybody must pay IN CASH, no credit cards, so stop by an ATM on the way and show up with a pocketful of $20 bills. At the end of the night the tab for cocktails and dinner will be totaled along with the tip and divided by the number of attendees. A maximum of three individual cocktails per attendee can be put on the tab, no bottles of wine. Bottles are additional cocktails can be purchased by going into the bar and purchasing them separately. Members bringing their GT's can park them in a special area as directed by the valet. Even though the valet will not be parking your GT I ask that you tip them $10 for reserving an area for us and providing security for your car during dinner.

Don and Charlie's is located at:

7501 East Camelback Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
480-990-0900

If anyone has any questions, needs to either cancel or add additional attendees, or gets lost on the way you may call my cell phone at 602-430-4877 and I will assist you. I look forward to seeing all of you Thursday night at 7 PM.

Chip Beck
Master of Ceremony

1. Chip Beck, 2 people, with GT
2. Rich Roback, 2 people
3. Myellowc5, 2 people
4. BlueMoose, 2 people with GT
5. Specracer, 4 people
6. Wmjim, 2 people
7. Partssman, 2 people
8. SR71, 1 person with GT
9. Kingman, 2 people
10. JBG, 1 person with GT
11. FGT899, 2 people with GT
12. Fast Eddie, 4 people with GT
13. DC-DD, 2 people
14. Rsman, 3 people
15. Cobraguy, 2 people

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We made it from Detroit naias last night, looking forward to it.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Alicia and I would like to thank you again Chip for hosting this get together. A good time was had by all.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Agreed, the food was outstanding and the company was even better. Thanks Chip a great time.

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Great conversation and a tasty meal.....doesn't get any better than that. Thanks for organizing Chip!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thank you for putting it together!!

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Chip
My wife Diana and I had a great time last night. It was nice to finally meet a lot of the forum members and there spouses what a great group of people by the end of the night we felt like we knew some of them a long time not just a few hours. Thanks for setting up a great event.

Dominic