ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

This years Scottsdale Barrett-Jackson Auction should be pretty special with the sale of Ron Pratt's entire collection. As always our gathering of the faithful will be on Thursday night (Jan. 15) at 7:00 pm so that the heavy hitting GT owners can bid on the expensive stuff on Fri & Sat nights. Secure supervised parking will be provided for members driving their GTs to the event. At the end of the evening the bill will be divided by the # of attendees and everybody will pay the same amount IN CASH (no credit cards) so show up with a pocket full of $20 bills. Expect a tab of 80-90 dollars per person. Location will be Don & Charlie's on Camelback Road in Scottsdale.

Be there or be square. Join us for great food, excellent cocktails, and fine conversation. 9 years has gone by in a flash! To quote the great philosopher Ferris Bueller on his day off, "Life moves pretty fast, and if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you just might miss it".

So don't miss it!!!! I look forward to seeing you all on Jan 15. Post up here if you are attending with the # in your party and if you are bringing your GT. Thanks.

Chip

1. Chip Beck, 2 people, with GT
2. Rich Roback, 2 people
3. Myellowc5, 2 people
4. BlueMoose, 2 people with GT
5. Specracer, 4 people
6. Wmjim, 2 people
7. Partssman, 2 people
8. SR71, 1 person with GT
9. Kingman, 2 people
10. JBG, 1 person with GT
11. FGT899, 2 people with GT
12. Fast Eddie, 4 people with GT
13. DC-DD, 2 people
14. Rsman, 3 people
15. Cobraguy, 2 people

Last edited:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Donna and Gary Woolley can't wait

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I may be at the auctions earlier in the week but can't make dinner on Thursday :(

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Chip, thank you for hosting this annual event once again. We look forward to a wonderful evening with our friends and our GT! John and Michele.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We will be in again (2)

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Thanks for doing this again Chip, I'm bummed. I won't arrive until Thursday evening (too late!).

Oh well, maybe next year.

Cheers,

Lance

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Lynn and I are up for another fun evening. Thanks again Chip.
Jim

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Alicia and I are glad to join you again this year.

Kirk

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Finally I will be in the right place at the right time. Looking forward to the gathering, thank you Chip!

John

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Chip, thank you for hosting this annual event once again. We look forward to a wonderful evening with our friends and our GT! John and Michele.
Glad to see Mrs Moose is mending well enough to attend. And how is the recovery? Looking forward to seeing you again. (Rally III, & 1st BJ Dinner)

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Will be there.........hope to convince other FGT owners to attend.........will be bringing non-FGT owners (I'll attempt to sell them on the idea that newbie's pick up the entire check).

What are friends for!?

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
33 and counting.

Gentlemen,

So far we have 33 attendees. If you're going to be at Barrett Jackson please join us. We had a lot of fun over the last eight years and there are always a few surprises. You never know who or what might show up. If you have any questions feel free to call me on my cell phone at 602-430-4877. I look forward to seeing everybody in a couple weeks.

Chip

1. Chip Beck, 2 people, with GT
2. Rich Roback, 2 people
3. Myellowc5, 2 people
4. BlueMoose, 2 people with GT
5. Specracer, 4 people
6. Wmjim, 2 people
7. Partssman, 2 people
8. SR71, 1 person with GT
9. Kingman, 2 people
10. JBG, 1 person with GT
11. FGT899, 2 people with GT
12. Fast Eddie, 4 people with GT
13. DC-DD, 2 people
14. Rsman, 3 people
15. Cobraguy, 2 peopleGT

Last edited:

Jan A. Byrd

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
Percy IL
My wife and I own a yellow/black stripe 06 and we are attending BJ this year. Let me give it some thought sounds like fun. Jan Byrd

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Add one more to the list. Thanks for organizing this once again Chip.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
My wife and I own a yellow/black stripe 06 and we are attending BJ this year. Let me give it some thought sounds like fun. Jan Byrd

Be there or be square Jan. Hope to see you. And John I'll see you on Thursday. Will you be driving your red GT?

Chip

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Thank you, Chip. I have some business over dinner that night but will try to stop by before the evening ends.

David

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Thank you, Chip. I have some business over dinner that night but will try to stop by before the evening ends.

David

I look forward to seeing you David.

Chip

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Chip, I notice I'm on the list, but it neglects to mention I will have the GT with me. Looking forward to it!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Side topic - I have an all week pass that I can not use. I only have a paper copy. Is this transferable? Could anyone use a ticket?

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Not sure if it's transferable but I plan on being at the auction. Flying in Mon pm .....I haven't booked for the dinner as I believe that night is booked.