9 miles!

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Great article Bony, here is my favorite line:

" Nasar Aboubakare, a 40-year-old private-equity firm president, lost control of his new 550-horsepower Ford GT and wrenched it over a lane divider. "The car is like a wild animal," he says." :rolleyes

More like he was a bad driver.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Still the price seems high for a salvage ! :rolleyes IMHO

True .... but if your going to build a racecar .... then 140k is a better place to start than 165k! :ack And no body ever asked if my race car was a salvage after I passed them. :willy

S

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006

" Nasar Aboubakare, a 40-year-old private-equity firm president, lost control of his new 550-horsepower Ford GT and wrenched it over a lane divider. "The car is like a wild animal," he says." :rolleyes

If your wife/girlfriend/significant other for the moment tosses you out of bed during the heat of the moment ..... do you call her a wild animal and walk away? Hell no! you jump back on and enjoy the ride!:banana

People like that guy should just drive Volvos ... no offense Bony. your the exception.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
If your wife/girlfriend/significant other for the moment tosses you out of bed during the heat of the moment ..... do you call her a wild animal and walk away? Hell no! you jump back on and enjoy the ride!:banana

TOO FUNNY
:lol :lol :lol :lol

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California

+1. :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

People like that guy should just drive Volvos ... no offense Bony. your the exception.

We Volvo owners are watching this site...
Bony
proud owner of two Volvo's:thumbsup :lol :thumbsup

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
We Volvo owners are watching this site...
Bony
proud owner of two Volvo's:thumbsup :lol :thumbsup

Customers just love it when I pull up in my Volvo:thumbsup . The same can not be said for a big Benz or BMW.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Customers just love it when I pull up in my Volvo:thumbsup . The same can not be said for a big Benz or BMW.

GEEEEEEEEEE! I wundur why? :wink :biggrin