2nd GT Color Wanted Poll

What is your top color choice for your next GT?

• Total voters

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Black/no stripe? (Might just as well. Midnite Blue is every bit as much of a BEAR to keep clean. 'Worse in some ways.)

I'd have to see one in person 1st, but, I like the whole Darth Vader thing.

I have a black no stripe and love it! Looks very exotic looking. If I get another it will be a blue w white or a Heritage

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Is there a Preference for Tungsten over Silver?

I like the Tungsten / gray stripe as it appears more like metal

H

HHGT

Is there a Preference for Tungsten over Silver?

I like the Tungsten / gray stripe as it appears more like metal

Tungsten & Silver with stripe delete are closely similar. Add the stripes and its a different look.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
You can always do the complete color change like the car Shelby's crew changed to orange. :thumbsup

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...FINISHED!-Pics-inside.......&highlight=orange

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
I'm shocked no one wants yellow !

Thought that was rarest

White is surprise too; classic shelby/ford livery is a winner

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm shocked no one wants yellow !

Thought that was rarest

White is surprise too; classic shelby/ford livery is a winner

My wife mentioned the yellow one. We've both become kind of fond of the color lately. It is highly visible. I think the blue/orange will be too :) There's no such thing as an "under the radar" GT :)

tanner

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2011
I have a quicksilver now, and actually love red/white. I would be happy to add one of any color. Maybe a yellow/black to match my GTS.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
certainly not a red one, fer sure!!! Would have to eat to much armadillo for that color

BelgianGT

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2010
Belgium
I've got a blue with the white stripe and would like a white with a blue stripe.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Silver is more rare than yellow, being a one year production run. Throw in stripe delete and you have a fairly rare combo. I love mine...it's about as sublime and "under the radar" as a GT can get.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Wow

Red, Tungsten, Yellow tied as ugly ducklings

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
all black no stripes....

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Wow

Poor choice of words, my friend, when writing about Ford GT's.

Might have been a more interesting poll if, those that voted had to disclose the current color along with their second choice color.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I voted Blue 'cause that's what I'd LIKELY purchase (blue stripe delete) if I could get a 2nd one. But if I'm being greedy, I'd probably really want a 2nd Heritage. :D

Last edited:

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Poor choice of words, my friend, when writing about Ford GT's.

Might have been a more interesting poll if, those that voted had to disclose the current color along with their second choice color.

Sorry skipped stats class that day....auditing Gynecology class

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely blue.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
My first and always love is Red. I have had a red Mk IV Hot Wheels car since I was a kid and will always remember the Foyt/Gurney car as my favorite of all GTs. If I had the opportunity to own two at the same time, a Heritage or white would be next. Monica would want a white no stripe.:thumbsup

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Wow

Kayvan,

Appears you have drawn a false conclusion from the survey. The survey asked what would be your SECOND choice for a 2nd GT, so that's how I answered the question. That definitely doesn't mean the other colors are not first choices.

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
An interesting poll would be, "If you had it to do over, what color GT would you choose?"

For me, Red :)

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
I wanted (and purchased) a white with blue stripe because it was the first one I saw when I was a kid (the mother duckie syndrome) and fell hard. But I also thought I'd drive the car more often and thought that the Heritage livery was just too over-the-top. But if I had a second, it would be a Heritage for sure.