2020 Le Mans Classic.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
FORD GT DAYS 2020 by the European Ford GT Owners Club, July 4 / 5 at Le Mans Classic.

For the record, Le Mans Classic is one of the biggest world events dedicated to the historic sports car, gathering more than 100,000 spectators, 8,500 collection cars exhibited by the Clubs, 550 cars entered in races on the 24-hour circuit , paddocks, a village, etc…

Our Ford GTs will be exhibited in a private space, equipped with a shelter, chairs and tables, opposite the GT40 gathering.

Our completely voluntary organization and our space are open to all Ford GT owners, as well as members of the FORD GT PASSION Group on FaceBook.

Information and registration by email : european.ford.gt.owners.club@gmail.com

IMG_0568.jpeg

We urge all GT owners to go if you possibly can! We went to the Ford GT Days in 2016 and it was spectacular. Saint Ho arranged everything perfectly and it was incredible. You cannot imagine how many classic and antique cars are there, you can't see it all in two days. Even got to take two laps around the track in a GT.

iFabian

Nov 1, 2019
Paris, France
Too early for me, my GT will be a 2021 or 2022

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I would love to go with a group of members if it could happen. Probably couldn't bring a car but still would be fun.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
IMG_0641 2.jpeg

In the context of the COVID-19 epidemic, I made the decision to cancel the FORD GT DAYS scheduled for early July at Le Mans Classic.

Indeed :
  • The greatest uncertainty remains about the course of a killer epidemic, which no one has yet mastered, and which is getting worse by the day.
  • It is now official that in Europe "de-confinements" will only take place late, cautiously, gradually and differently. Under these conditions, the hypothesis of being able to gather in early July has become very unrealistic.
Furthermore, in these times of present and future human and economic tragedies, a festive gathering of the big spoiled children that are the owners of Ford GT, would seem totally indecent. In any case, it is out of the question for it to bear my signature.

I meet all enthusiasts, on the horizon of a context more favorable to a gathering around our cars and our passion.

Francis BREITMANN. (Saint Ho) Director of the European Ford GT Owners Club.

View attachment 59896

In the context of the COVID-19 epidemic, I made the decision to cancel the FORD GT DAYS scheduled for early July at Le Mans Classic.

Indeed :
  • The greatest uncertainty remains about the course of a killer epidemic, which no one has yet mastered, and which is getting worse by the day.
  • It is now official that in Europe "de-confinements" will only take place late, cautiously, gradually and differently. Under these conditions, the hypothesis of being able to gather in early July has become very unrealistic.
Furthermore, in these times of present and future human and economic tragedies, a festive gathering of the big spoiled children that are the owners of Ford GT, would seem totally indecent. In any case, it is out of the question for it to bear my signature.

I meet all enthusiasts, on the horizon of a context more favorable to a gathering around our cars and our passion.

Francis:

I was sure this was going to be necessary. As you know, we left Paris just in time to miss the flight ban. Our best to you both and be safe.

David

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

I'm sorry to learn of this Saint Ho. I know you worked very hard on it.

Ed

Reactions: Special K