2019 24 Hours of Le Mans

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
This will be our third stay at the Kyriad, it’s adequate, has a bar, good parking, does a light breakfast, and is close to both the track and the downtown parade. Don’t forget the room is yours all week, so arrive early and tour Normandy, Loire valley, or just go round all the pre-race parties andshows!

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Just heard from Stuart at Project 100, thirty forum folk signed up so far, with six available places remaining. Our hospitality tent will also be used by Keating’s team (which should be cool). Anyway, if you’re still thinking about going, it’s time to S**t or get off the pot, these last openings are likely to go fast

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Just heard from Stuart at Project 100, thirty forum folk signed up so far, with six available places remaining. Our hospitality tent will also be used by Keating’s team (which should be cool). Anyway, if you’re still thinking about going, it’s time to S**t or get off the pot, these last openings are likely to go fast
Thanks for the heads up. I've reached out to Stuart to see if it's all been spoken for or not. Appreciate the reminder.

Vince H

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sorry Vince, all gone. No room at the inn.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Sorry Vince, all gone. No room at the inn.
I know you're deflecting because of how much you'll miss us Dr. Frank. Don't worry, Stuart saved the day.

Vince H

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
I just finished up all my reservations for LeMans. Really looking forward to catching up with everyone again. If you’re on the fence. It’s the experience of a lifetime. Counting the days!

tgilbert

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2012
Tampa
Jayne and I may be up for this, please let us know if this gets organized.

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
I'll be there in the cheap seats again this year - if I find the hospitality tent I'll come and put my nose against the glass. If you see me pass me a croissant.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
David it will be nice to see you again.

Reactions: GT101

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Noting is organized. Your on your own. If you go back, in this thread, many are using a firm called Project 100. Some others are doing different things. Either way, no Ford specific hospitality.

Jayne and I may be up for this, please let us know if this gets organized.