2008 SSG Has Arrived

FORDGT001

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2005
The 2008 Snake Skin Green Viper has arrived. I can definitely feel the power increase from my 06 Viper. The shifter is more synchroed and the clutch lighter. The new hood looks really good. The Metallic Green is Awesome, Everyone who sees this color Loves it. This car feels much stronger than my 07 Z06, I will need more Driving time for a GT power comparo.

Attachments

• 08 SSG VIPER 001.JPG
    08 SSG VIPER 001.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 486

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
nice!!!!!!!!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
great color, just like the one I saw at Russo Steele. enjoy!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
That would be my color of choice! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Wow - what an impact +1 :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I've seen this color in person.. Pictures do not do it justice!! Good choice ! I recently rode in an 08 viper. The pull from down low is awesome !! still has the wheel hop when going from 1st to 2nd gear hard.. : ( but other than that I was pretty impressed with the ride of the car !!

thrashdu2002

Feb 26, 2007
Fortuna,Ca
thats a really nice color. that metallic paint does the trick too. i like the sleek headlights. they really bring the car in nicely and look like eyes.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I gotta say, I generally am not a fan of green cars, and when I saw the color swatches of this color and heard it was going on a Viper, I thought :ack However, it ended up looking really cool. Nice ride.

There is a dyno floating around now of a 100% stock 08 Viper pulling 560rwhp after 1700 miles. That is extremely impressively.

FORDGT001

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2005
I have not seen a PIC of the Green on the net that does it justice,Especially in the sunlight. It is a high impact green and gets more attention than possibly any car I have ever owned,Its pretty incredible for a Viper. The rumour is that its a one year color only, time will tell.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Wow, I didn't think I would like green except in greenbacks. Actually, with the state of the $, that's not nearly as attractive as it once was either.

Nice Viper!

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
The black stripes look great! The white stripe option looks a little funny. Throw some black wheels on there and it would look even better. :cheers

HOGDEALER

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2005
Coos Bay, Oregon
Very Nice

blkdiablo33

Nov 27, 2006
los angeles
i just got the new ssg vert with silver stripes with the h wheels,love the car,what a diffrence with handeling by just the ps2.the trans feels better and power is just awsome.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
i just got the new ssg vert with silver stripes with the h wheels,love the car,what a diffrence with handeling by just the ps2.the trans feels better and power is just awsome.

Really? :biggrin You need to stop by and show me. :banana

blkdiablo33

Nov 27, 2006
los angeles
mark call me and come ck it out,the ssg looks better in person

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
mark call me and come ck it out,the ssg looks better in person

Any chance we can meet up at Cars and Coffee and for me to get a ride in it?

86blackwidow

Mar 10, 2008
Ventura,ca
That is such a cool color.