2006 GT For Sale -

Blue Goose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2007
Midnight Blue (Awesome color) with a white stripe is for sale. 9500 miles on this garaged beauty. All 4 options (Grey Calipers), Macintosh, stripe, BBS wheels. 1st purchased by a Celebrity from Ford (The Great One). The car is in good condition and available for purchase. The car is in Northern California. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity. Why am I selling it you may ask? To make room for a new one. This car needs exclusive attention from a car lover that understands the
rare and magnificent opportunity to own a Ford GT. Please contact with interest.

Blue Goose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2007
Midnight Blue (Awesome color) with a white stripe is for sale. 9500 miles on this garaged beauty. All 4 options (Grey Calipers), Macintosh, stripe, BBS wheels. 1st purchased by a Celebrity from Ford (The Great One). The car is in good condition and available for purchase. The car is in Northern California. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity. Why am I selling it you may ask? To make room for a new one. This car needs exclusive attention from a car lover that understands the rare and magnificent opportunity to own a Ford GT. Please contact with interest.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Price?

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
By “the Great One”, do you mean Wayne Gretzky?

Reactions: BAT

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
By “the Great One”, do you mean Wayne Gretzky?

lol!
Well, we know it couldn't have been Jackie Gleason...and it's not too likely Mark Levin would have owned one! ;-)

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Would be good to list ownership and asking price

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Yeah,
Would be good to list ownership and asking price

Yeah, most humans would want a price before purchasing. A couple pictures would probably help as well.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Yeah,

Yeah, most humans would want a price before purchasing.

Nah, I went ahead and wired every dollar I own.....getting an asking price is sooooo 2019, real ballers make their own market.

Blue Goose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2007
Yes , Wayne G. And $300k is the asking.

Reactions: JWZ

Blue Goose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2007
Yeah,

Yeah, most humans would want a price before purchasing. A couple pictures would probably help as well.
You know, posting this wasn’t easy. I am sorry you get offended so easily. Are you interested or is this just idle chatter? I don’t have much experience posting and would rather communicate with a serious buyers only.

Happy New Year

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Good luck.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
You know, posting this wasn’t easy. I am sorry you get offended so easily. Are you interested or is this just idle chatter? I don’t have much experience posting and would rather communicate with a serious buyers only.

Happy New Year

Not offended at all. If you want serious interest in the car, I would suggest posting an asking price and some pictures. Sounds like a great car with a beautiful color (my 2nd favorite). Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: JWZ

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I know Gretzky had a 06 Heritage. Also had a blue one?

Blue Goose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2007
E096B953-9DDD-4099-A9D4-27468DF705A9.JPEG

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Purrrrrrrrrdy! (y) (y)

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
My fav color

Reactions: Ed Sims

Ghost

Jun 15, 2018
Damn I really wish I was ready to buy. This is exactly what I want. Best of luck with the sale

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
Great pic. Beautiful!

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
love the color .

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
That sure is a pretty pic. It gives me incentive to replace the bad ballasts in my garage. lol It was nice talking with you the other day, I'll keep saving.