2006 GT for sale from estate

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
As several of my posts explaining whats going on with the car have not been cleared to be posted, I am trying to just edit the original post in hopes that the information will get through.

For the record, Yes the car was in an accident. It was a low speed fender bender. I am still in the process of doing the PPI, and WILL disclose ALL information on the car when finished. SEVERAL members here on the forum have seen the car. It is NOT a piece of junk. It was repaired by a highly regarded shop in San Diego.

My reputation is of utmost importance to me, and I would NEVER do anything to soil it. I am doing the family a favor in their time of need. Frank had high tastes on a beer budget, and left some large bills for his 75 year old mother to take care of. Knowing the history of the car, and after discussing pricing with the family, they felt the price I stated on my post was the minimum they would take for the car. They are not interested in keeping the car, and hope for a quick sale, but they won't give it away ether. I personally feel that the cars is worth somewhere in the 160s.

Because of the controversy arising, I will not make public the results of the PPI. Anyone legitimately interested in the car should PM me for my phone number, and I will send them a full report of my findings when I am finished. This is costing me money, as I normally charge for a PPI.

I hope this post gets through, and clears up any issues.

Rich

2006 GT for sale from the estate of the late Frank Stringer.
Blue with all 4 options. Approx. 6200 miles.

I will be doing a PPI on this car within the next few weeks. I will update listing at that time.
Car will be available after December 20/2012

153 - 155 K range

PM: GT Tech for more info

Last edited:

PJA

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2011
hi, i am interested, please call me to discuss, 914-490-8365

thank you
Pat

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Rich -

I think you should try to get it! :thumbsup

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I see this one getting snapped up with a higher cash offer and then resold.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Good luck with the sale. Hope it goes to a good home.

Last edited:

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Please add my name to the list of very interested buyers.

Last edited:

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I will be doing the PPI on Wednesday, Nov. 14th. I will post highlights from it, but will send the complete results to persons ready to make an offer. Please make sure I have your phone number / e-mail.

Thanks
Rich

PJA

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2011
don't want to nag, but i have been looking for a while, please call (914-490-8365), or e-mail me ... pat_alagna@yahoo.com

thank you
Pat

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Plenty of interest at that price.

A PPI by Rich Robach doesn't hurt a bit either!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
This is likely to become an auction event of some kind (be it sealed bids or whatever).

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
For some reason, my post of Tuesday, the 13th never showed up here on this thread. I said I would be doing the PPI today, the 14th. I will then post the highlights of the PPI.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Please read my first post, as I have edited it.

Thank you