2006 Brochure just hit dealers hands!!

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Yes the new brochure hit my hands today. 3 seperate brochures one for Gulf/ one for Tungsten/ one for Mark IV red. They will make great wall pieces.. So far we only recieved two.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
do you mean your store only got two only copies?? I bought mine on ebay.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
i have all three of the 2006 booklets
in all three there is a glimpse of the nose of a white gt

sam
#1451 red/white

bigdaddo

GT Owner
Jan 2, 2006
Can the 2006 catalogs be ordered from a Ford dealer or is there somewhere else I can go to get one? Also, I'm expecting delivery of my 2006 GT during February and would like to read the owners manual beforehand. Is one available online or elsewhere? Finally, I will need to get my car serviced after I take delivery. I assume not all dealers know enough about the GT to properly service it without screwing something up. Does anyone have a list of qualified Ford GT service shops in the Central California area? Thanks!
---------West Clark

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Welcome, where in Central California are you located? :club :party :thumbsup Looks like we have a good group here in Fresno.

I have been collecting Ford GT brochures and have been buying the 2006 versions, there are three of them from THREE STOOGES on ebay, he ships quickly and is a straight shooter. He also has a FORD GT counter mat that I just ordered from him.

I am sure someone on line will give you the order number for the owners manual, and they can be ordered from any Ford dealer. :thumbsup

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
How did you find the counter mat? Crap...I check ebay 5 times a day for things that are new....crap..now I have another item I have to track down...crap crap crap!~

Matt :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Contact ThreeStooges (go through Ebay), he charged me $80total for one, that was high bid on his last auction.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I got the red and tungsten brochures from him. Curiously I offered him the same price for the Gulf as I did for those two and he declined, only to re-list at a lower price than I paid for the others. Go figure.

bigdaddo

GT Owner
Jan 2, 2006
Bony:
I'm over here in Salinas. Thanks for the information. I'm not a regular e-bay user. How can I reach the seller you mentioned?
------West Clark

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hey Big, I sent him an e bay message asking permission to give his direct email. Will f.u. accordingly. Our forum-owner has purchased from him, and I am satisfied with him. Happy New Year!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
bigdaddo said:
Bony:
I'm over here in Salinas. Thanks for the information. I'm not a regular e-bay user. How can I reach the seller you mentioned?
------West Clark

Take a look down on the products for your GT, this is Three Stooges, aka Mike, ask him for what you want, he has the folios, car mats etc.

napercobra

Jan 5, 2006
2006 brochure

Hello everyone I have a brand new FORD GT brochure all three unopened still in rapping email me make me an offer I would DHL overnight to you door step. I also have 2005 ford gt brochure make me an offer everything is in mint condition. thanks John G
email is jgomez@apford.com :biggrin