2006 Black FGT - 9400mi @ Mecum Auction 23 Nov '13

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Prices are going up by the minute. KBB is $255,333 for my red car with 13k mi. So much for relying on KBB.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

sweet!!! gonna have to recheck mine then as it has been awhile since i have looked at it. no matter what they say the price is though it is still not for sale. makes my net worth go up though :cheers

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I'm going to have to add a section just for Mecum auction listings. :lol

Call the Section....

Oh Boy Look What Our Cars Are Worth Now!

all kinds of subsections could be made.

;)

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
sweet!!! gonna have to recheck mine then as it has been awhile since i have looked at it. no matter what they say the price is though it is still not for sale. makes my net worth go up though :cheers

Don't get too excited. It seems the KBB valuation algorithm is not tied to reality for cars with infrequent sales.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SMOKDU

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2011
I love black GTs. They look so sexy. What do you think mine is worth with 25k miles. 4 option car, 4.0 whipple . two sets of wheels. stock spoke and HREs. Have all the stock parts also. clean carfax. paint is very good but has some chips that were touched up. love to see these high prices. I got a rocken deal a few years ago and wonder if the miles hurt these cars. I love driving my car but I am not rich enough to have 2 of them. I really should not have 1 lol.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The only plans I have for my GT ,is driving! The more miles ,the happier the owner!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
The only plans I have for my GT ,is driving! The more miles ,the happier the owner!

Right on, Ron! :thumbsup

Shoboat

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 23, 2005
Toledo Ohio
245, 000

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I have an entire showroom full of all different kinds of cars I will sell you for KBB and will retire the day after I do. KBB is not reality.

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
True Shelby! KBB never has to write a check! To back up their values....

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I love black GTs. They look so sexy. What do you think mine is worth with 25k miles. 4 option car, 4.0 whipple . two sets of wheels. stock spoke and HREs. Have all the stock parts also. clean carfax. paint is very good but has some chips that were touched up. love to see these high prices. I got a rocken deal a few years ago and wonder if the miles hurt these cars. I love driving my car but I am not rich enough to have 2 of them. I really should not have 1 lol.

$399K easy. KBB will pay you that in cash.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
The fastest ones are yellow.
205k guess