2 sets of gauges used

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I have two sets of gauges for sale. They all work and im puting aftermarket gauges in the cars and i still have two more complete sets so I dont need 4.

$2500.00 a set and this will be for the gauges only. Does not come with the trim ring that holds the gauges.

paulo5656

GT Owner
Feb 18, 2006
New or used?

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
PM sent. thank you

rf18412

GT Owner
Feb 28, 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
I only need a temp guage, please let me know if you break up a set.

Thanks
Robert Foster
402-321-9951

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
They are used both sets have low miles on them. Remember when buying these there is no core charge like at ford. SO your old gauges down the road even if junk will have a value. Core charge is 500 a gauge i believe.

Thanks
Dan

kinger

GT Owner
Aug 9, 2006
Newtown, Pa
I am interested in your gauges have an 05 could you give me a call 215 932 5344 thanks

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
There is no core charge when you buy replacement gauges from ford. I have purchased atleast 30 new gauges and never been charged a core charge or even heard of a core charge

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
There is no core charge when you buy replacement gauges from ford. I have purchased atleast 30 new gauges and never been charged a core charge or even heard of a core charge
Agreed.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

True, but isn't it sad that you have to buy the 30 gauges in the first place. IMO proof that the gauges are not up to typical OEM standards of reliability!

I don't know of any exotic car dealers that have changed over 30 guages in a single make and model! Of course I don't know of any dealers that sold so many of a single make and model either. :biggrin

Last edited:

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota

Every time you buy an instrument cluster from ford you have to turn in your old one. Don't you have to turn in your old gt gauges as a core when you buy new ones? Figured it would be the same? Interesting none the less so thanks!

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
one set sold..
Thanks Roketman and it was a pleasure talking with you!!!

Dan