ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

It's been a lot of fun over the last 14 years so let's do it again!! Ford GT owners along with their wives/girlfriends (or both) flying in for Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale next month are invited to join us for this 15th Annual gathering of the faithful at 7:00pm on Thursday January 16 for cocktails, sparkling conversation, and dinner.

I have reserved the beautiful Wine Room at the Capitol Grille in Scottsdale for this years dinner/cocktail party. Drinks will be served from 7 to 8pm with dinner at 8:00. As in all past events, the tab for dinner and drinks will be tallied along with tax and a 20% gratuity and divided by the number of attendees. The tab will be paid in cash so hit an ATM early in the day and show up with a pocket full of $20 dollar bills. Anticipate approximately $95 per person for dinner/cocktails/tax.

If you're going to be here for auction week you don't want to miss this. Trust me. Be there or be square.

As always, secure guarded parking will be provided for members bringing a GT but bringing your GT is not required. Post up in this thread if you'll be joining us with the # in your party and if you'll be bringing a GT.

Chip Beck
Master of Ceremonies

1. JBG - 4 people - with GT
2. Blue Moose - 2 people
3. Chip Beck - 3 people - with GT
4. Gene Cassone - 2 people
5. 07XL0027 - 1 person
6. Txviper - 3 people
7. Travis Anderson - 2 people
8. Marv Rose - 4 people
9. GT Tech - 2 people
10. FGT899 - 1 person - with GT
11. Jr66 - 4 people
12. HighHP - 2 people
13. Brian Naylor - 2 people
14. SteveA - 2 people
15. Pliberato - 2 people
16. Shesgotlegs - 2 people
17. Fred Nader (Sparco) - 4 people
18. Neil Ressler - 2 people
19. Specracer - 3 people

Capitol Grille 2.jpgCapitol Grille.jpg

Last edited:

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Add me Chip.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
You're on the list Chris.

Chip

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Please add Alicia and I with GT.

Kirk

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Hi Chip,

I'm looking forward to coming down to Scottsdale for a good solid week but it's not going to be until 2023 at the earliest. My son is 15 and we can't pull him out of school during the 2020 auction in January. We're planning for 2 to 3 years down the road when he can stay by himself.

Please save me a spot for me and my wife in 2023 when we can leave him at home and we can come join the fun :D

QSS

Reactions: 07XL0027

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Please add Alicia and I with GT.

I've got you down Kirk.

Chip

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
If you're going to Barrett Jackson Scottsdale.....

Please join us on Thursday night!! Get away from the noise and crowd for a couple hours, skip another BBQ sandwich on the midway, and have a nice dinner with your GT friends. If you have any questions send me a text at (602) 430-4877 and I'll call you right back. See you in a couple weeks!

Chip

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Evelyn and I will make it. Thank you for doing this again this year Chip.

Reactions: roketman

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Looking forward to it, thanks Chip for arranging.

jr66

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
Jim and Susan Rand will attend with guests Chuck and Judy Little ( 2016 GT owners from Spokane)

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
FYI - while the pictures show this restaurant to be quite posh looking, there is no requirement to dress up, so if you're wondering what to pack, you don't have to pack anything special for this dinner. If shorts and a t-shirt are your thing (Barry), it'll be OK.

Reactions: FlagstaffGT

WaltS

GT Owner
Jan 3, 2019
Chip,
Judy and I would love to attend. Thanks for the heads up yesterday. See you there.
Walt Skowronski

WaltS

GT Owner
Jan 3, 2019
Chip,
Got my dates crossed up. Unfortunately, will be traveling on the 16th, and will have to miss the GT dinner. Bummer !! Have fun.
Walt Skowronski

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
24 and growing.....

Gentlemen,

We have plenty of room and if you are in AZ and don't join us on Thursday night you'll hate yourself in the morning!! Post up or send me a PM and I'll see you here.

Chip
MC

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
Chip,
My wife, Karen, and I are planning to attend. Flights are now booked.
Ed Groce
05 Red/White GT
Spokane, WA

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Chip,

I will make it with my GT - If Kate can make it I will let you know asap, but until then looks like I'll be 07XL0027's +1 😎 Looking forward to it!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
25 and counting.....

Gentlemen,

I’m predicting 45 members and guests on the 16th. Tune up with fellow Forum members before you buy that Verde Mantis Green NFGT on Saturday night. I’ll predict 1.1M on that sale as well. Cheers.

Chip

Pliberato

GT Owner
Dec 24, 2019
I can make it with my wife Lindy. Looking forward to it. I'm a newbie as I just got my GT about 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: ChipBeck

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I can make it with my wife Lindy. Looking forward to it. I'm a newbie as I just got my GT about 3 weeks ago.

Welcome aboard bro and I’m glad you’re joining us. I promise a fine time and look forward to meeting you. Will you be bringing your GT?

Chip

Pliberato

GT Owner
Dec 24, 2019
We live near San Antonio and will be flying in so we won't have the GT. Sure looking forward to meeting you and everyone there at the dinner.

Reactions: Simon and ChipBeck