Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
bump.

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
1000HP

there are a lot of questions one wants to ask about this setup. Here's just a couple - How have you dealt with the issue of underhood heat - my car is pretty hot as it is with the stock setup. How is the driveability in city traffic or is this strictly a highway car? If there is more info at some website or shop site could you pass it along?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
EC heat has never been a problem for me stock or in its current condition and I live in Florida. Drivability is kick ass no matter how you slice it. I do all of my own calibration work.

www.turbofordgt.com

T.R. Peterson said:
there are a lot of questions one wants to ask about this setup. Here's just a couple - How have you dealt with the issue of underhood heat - my car is pretty hot as it is with the stock setup. How is the driveability in city traffic or is this strictly a highway car? If there is more info at some website or shop site could you pass it along?

QKSTNG514

Mar 8, 2006
Orange Park FL
Engine Heat

After doing testing with the supercharged setup and then installing the TT setup on Joe's we noticed LESS rear hatch heat but the lack of the large muffler dissipating heat and the heat from the TT setup is about the same..

It is interesting to note that the Mass Air is located right in front of the Tag and the inlet air temps are less than we were getting at the factroy location..

Torrie's and Joe's are driven thru traffic and highways daily.

TonY G