1000th Thread

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
This is the 1000th thread since the site started. I noticed the thread count was at 999 when I checked in this morning so I just had to do it. Congrats DBK. Nice milestone. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Last edited:

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
DKB,

This site is awesome! I can’t tell you how much I’ve learned about my car and how helpful and friendly everyone is when I’ve got a question.

Thank you for setting this up and putting the time into running it for all of us.

Cheers,

Rob

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
1000 thread

Dave,

congratulations from Italy ! I agree with Rob, we've got a wonderful site here, and it impresses me how everyone really is participating and contributing.
GT aka G reat T hing !

cheers everyone :cheers

stefan

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
.....and a thumbs up from me too! I would really be lost without the Forum, the GT is a bit of an unknown commodity over here in the UK, so this is a real life line for me. An incredibly knowledgable and helpful group.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Many thanks to DBK and all who've supported this forum. As I await my car, I learn from your collective experiences and willingness to share them. And the entertainment quotient is pretty high too. Thanks again!!!! :cheers

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
just the beginning
we have a great growing family here
keep up the good work

gt's rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam
#1451 red/white

Bman33

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2006
Miami
:cheers

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
A great forum for a great car with a bunch of great people! :thumbsup

DeaconBlues

GT Owner
Feb 7, 2006
New Mexico
Ditto

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Great GT Community

Totally agree. It's wonderful to see the GT gang expand and help each other out so much across all boundries, locally and internationally. Too bad our politicians can't do the same and stop all the BS!
It seems all Ford dealerships should give each new GT buyer the link to this site as part of their buyers package. It's sure been a great help to me during the guying and ownership phases.
Great job :thumbsup

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
This site is half the fun of owning a GT. It answers questions most of us haven't even thought of yet. Thanks!!!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
PL510*Jeff

Wow a 1,000 threads. GT Joey probably had half of them. It is so nice to be associated with folks that truly enjoy their cars. You have created a very special community. I look forward to meeting all of you at the D.G.G. ( Detroit Gathering Gala) in August.

Personal update - got my 06 Tungsten, silver stripes, gray calipered Ford GT on Wednesday. Left the dealership at 3:05p.m. with 2.1 miles on the o.d. When I parked last night it had 275 miles showing. The car far exceeded my personal expectations. No nits to pick at all. Due to being in the wet side of Washington (The State), I'm probably the onlt GT owners who had only driven their car in the rain. Wipers work just fine.

Happy in Seattle

Jeff #0812

saber

GT Owner
Sep 25, 2005
NYC
:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Many thanks fellas. The forum has turned out to be pretty much exactly what I hoped it would, and I'm not blowing smoke when I say there isn't a cooler and more good natured group of car guys on the net...definitely worth the effort :cheers

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
It's been a bunch of help and a few grins as well! Thanks DBK and all! :thumbsup

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Thanks Dave! I can't say enough about the site and the help its been to me! :thumbsup

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My wife thinks I'm obsessed. I've never participated in an online forum like this and now I look forward to checking it daily just to see what new info has been posted. I've got to get a life. Better go drive my car. :banana

Pipelion

What a GRAND thread!!!!

What a great web site!! :cheers

Allan

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Good stuff, great site with all the answers, Thanks again....

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
#1 site------

Thanks for all the work you've put in! It's a very enjoyable part of ownership.

Manny