05 White / Blue Loaded

efurlong

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2006
05 White / Blue Loaded New Price

Original owner, post recall "mid 05 build" , no recalls or service work ever, always garaged and covered, no rain, non smoker, comes with: factory duffle bag and car cover, trickle charger, coffee table book, tire inflator and a factory helm shop manual, dealer manuals, dealer posters, original brochures, spare car cover and custom floor mats. 1,400 miles, fresh oil change (filmed entire procedure). no accidents, scratches or dings, pristine example, car has all four options. $156,595 o.b.o. p/m or call 508-944-0046 Located in Massachusetts

Last edited:

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
You actually filmed them changing your oil? :eek

efurlong

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2006
yes

yes, i did film the oil change. if you have not done it yet, it is very tricky getting the car on the lift properly. i would never trust the dealership to put my car on a lift. if you are off by as little as 1", the lift could damage the belly pans. the customer would never know.

Last edited:

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
Oil Change Film Lift ?

Am I missing something ? Why lift the car at all. On every dry sump car I have ever owned (3-4 come to mind) I either drained the oil from the sump while the car was on the floor or, if the tank couldnt easily be drained or the car had pans or was too low , I simply sucked the oil out of the tank. Actually, on reflection I almost always did the latter. Changing oil with dry sumps always struck me as the easiest oil change .

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
is very tricky getting the car on the lift properly.

Oh, am I glad I have a 4-post. Drive on, lift, change, lower, drive off. Zzzzzzz.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There's an announcement at the top of this section that says "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN HERE". Please read it before posting in here. It's annoying having to delete posts when I've explicitly, time and time again, asked people to remain silent on other peoples asking price. :bored

Good luck with the sale efurlong :cheers

efurlong

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2006
4 post

my mechanic does have a four post. i participated as well. that being said, the "jacking" spots are very specific. we also used 4 hockey pucks. they worked great. if i end up keeping the car i will purchase the jack adaptors from gtsaver. as far as changing the oil and "dry sumps" are concerned there is only way to do this procedure properly. buy the factory manual, and follow the directions. do not waste your time "sucking" the oil from the resivoir. there is no way to drain the entire system unless you follow every step in the manual. plan on 3 hours the first time.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
DBK said:
There's an announcement at the top of this section that says "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN HERE". Please read it before posting in here. It's annoying having to delete posts when I've explicitly, time and time again, asked people to remain silent on other peoples asking price. :bored

Good luck with the sale efurlong :cheers

My Bad, didn'd read the sticky :biggrin Now I know.

Good Luck with the sale efurlong.