05 red all option car

Status
Not open for further replies.

blownaway

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2006
Have a buddy with an 05 red 290 mile 4 option car for sale. I have seen car and is in new condition. Has had updated axle bolts from dealer when first purchased- I presume ACCUFAB since it was done before official recall. My cell number is number removed by BONY:thumbsdow:bs:thumbsdow

Last edited by a moderator:

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
asking price?
Pics?

blownaway

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2006
gt

STUNTS, car is as new, not a ding, chip or mark on it. I dont have any pics but I will go to his house and get some as soon as I can. He is asking 168k for her. I knew this car since I first saw her sitting in dealership here in CO. I tried to buy her and he beat me to the punch. He is a good customer at my shop and is not computor oriented and came in today and asked me to sell car for him. Regards Rich

Last edited:

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
That's great... Thanks for the info and seems like a really fair price...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Rich!
If you want to sell your FGT that is one thing... but your selling on our Forum a car for a buddy and your customer... We have supporting sponsors that are dealers. Is this fair? Think about it, your not even a supporting member. Thanks.
Bony

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If either sponsoring dealer asks me to make this thread go bye-bye it is toast...

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Sounds like a phenomenal price! It will sell very quickly....

blownaway

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2006
freinds gt

I called Shelby first, and he said he wasnt a player at 168. I am not doing this for any monetary gain just trying to help forum member or new member with a GT I know of for sale. Didnt mean to step on anyones toes. He is going to advertise it - just thought someone might appreciate a low mileage car here on forum.

blownaway

GT Owner
Nov 14, 2006
Delete Thread

Please delete thread. I'm sure he will have no problem selling it anyway. Still wonder why the thumbs down and B.S. were necessary. I'm not a car salesman. I own an auto shop and work on all his cars.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello....
I am blown away that you fail to get it....

Let me explain it very carefully...
You come on our Forum, the definitive place for FORD GT OWNERS to gather...
You offer us your mud flaps...
Despite the fact that a sponsor, STILLEN who pays to play here offers them...
You are in the business, and want to help a customer of yours that pays you to do things sell a FORD GT.

We had a PM discussing supporting this Forum. Yes, NO??

Now you come to sell a FGT... just for a buddy...

I am a volunteer uncompensated (short of MAKERS MARK MANHATTANS) moderator that
is here to maintain order, for the record I brought the two authorized car dealers on the Forum and am obligated to protect them.

Most of us subscribe to support the Forum, under my name is the Mark IV banner, means I paid $500 to DBK to maintain this place. I was the first subscriber.

Ok, lets bring it down to local issues, I open a shop across from yours, don't pay the rent, don't get a license, don't pay taxes, don't pay my suppliers and charge 50% less than you. Would that be fair and ethical?

Hopefully you now get it. It is not BULL SHIT, what you are doing is.

Thank you!
Daniel S Bonyhadi

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
closed... more than enough said:bs

Status
Not open for further replies.