Calling Virginia FGT Owners

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Just a heads up, Florida Chris and I will be bringing our GT's back to our selling dealer in Hampton Virginia, Saturday April 21 from 9am to around 5pm to help out with a grand opening event. Chris and I both had extremely pleasurable FGT purchasing experiences and to show our support of the new dealership owner are traveling back to Hampton to help with the celebration.

Wynne Ford is located at 1020 West Mercury Blvd, Hampton Va. If any owners are so inclined drive on over to see us and talk GT's. We can introduce you to the owner who I only wish was closer to me for dealership service.

Any and all are welcome. Come by and say hi!

Bill and Chris

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
This should be fun. Anyone from NC want to make the drive up for the day?

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
straight up 95? An invite I can't refuse!:cheers

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
straight up 95? An invite I can't refuse!:cheers

Yeah, straight up 95 and then cut east on 58 from Emporia.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Bill and Chris,

Would love to come meet you both but I'm at a golf tournament that weekend. You're good guys for making the trek north and I'm sure the dealer appreciates your support. Hampton is about 3 hours away from me in NoVa and I wish I was a bit closer for service needs given your endorsement. Have fun!

Kirk

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Virginia Bound

The weekend weather looks to be IDEAL! Sunny skys with temps in the mid to upper 60's.
Last minute preparations are made, car cleaned and Gary to pick up and transport tomorrow.
Several other FGT owners are planning to stop by and say Hi! If we missed anyone it's an open invitation. Join us in Hampton Va on Saturday 4/21.

Come by and see Florida Chris's beautiful Heritage with his orange wheels!

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Hey guys thanks for the invite and I was in disbelief at the beauty of Chris's Heritage I had a great time!

Thanks,
Jason

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Photo's from Hampton, VA

Just a loop of some photo's I snapped while visiting Brian Wynne's Ford Dealership with Florida Chris, MAD IN NC, and Indy GT.

http://home.comcast.net/~pgsionbeam/wynne001.htm

And the weather was super. Thanks, you 3.:cheers and Brian.

MAD IN NC

Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Driving 3 hr's for free Hot Dogs!

Pete - thanks for posting the Pics! Chris, hope you made it back. Bill it was good seeing you and the family.

Summary:
Great day- great weather - great drive - great cigar - great trip!

Wishing Brian the best of luck with his new dealership. Nice team!

Next stop LA!:cheers

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thanks for posting the photos Pete. What a fun day. We almost caused a few wrecks when guys jammed their brakes as they drove by to get a better look.

Nice to meet Pete & FordGTGuy, and see Bill and Mike again. Was Detroit really only eight months ago???? See you all in Los Angeles :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Where'd you guys get the matching shirts?

MAD IN NC

Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Franky - When you bought a GT from the dealer they gave you one..... Chris was trying to hawk the cars as the line is "anything is for sale" :cheers

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Mike,

when you asked if my plate was first choice; well, the very next day wouldn't you know who I lined up next to. The silver is Jim, GT FORD, Jeniffer with the Heritage, me, and Stan with FORD GT, up in Burtonsville, MD.

http://home.comcast.net/~pgsionbeam/holydonut20.htm

I think next time, I'll bring a screwdriver and . . . :rofl

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Where'd you guys get the matching shirts?

They were the shirts from the dealership Wynne Ford that they were at and bought their Ford GTs from.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Great Trip!

Mike and Pete-
Thanks so much for driving up/down to see Chris and I at the dealership. It was a fun event and great weather! I especially enjoyed Chris click into action trying to sell any and all cars.
Great pictures Pete. We will miss you at Indy. Incidently I see where DBK is looking to fill a few spots vacatated by cancellations. You might reconsider as these events are fun.
Mike, see you up here in a month or so. I'll try to round up some more Opus X's.
Bill