Looking for a low mileage GT

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Congrats on the Stripe Delete Quick Silver GT. I think I knew the prior owner. Was the GT purchased from owner in AZ?

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Picked it up last weekend. Quicksilver is very pretty esp without stripes. I am biased 😂
CONGRATS! (y) :cool: 🍻 Took a few months, but that's OK! I'm sure you got the one you wanted (y)

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
CONGRATS! (y) :cool: 🍻 Took a few months, but that's OK! I'm sure you got the one you wanted (y)
Took few years and 100k more than I budgeted in 2019.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Took few years and 100k more than I budgeted in 2019.
Oh! Heh-heh, well 🤷‍♂️ crazy markets lately, as you know.

Reactions: drilling

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Congrats. I don't think I've seen a Quicksilver sans stripes before. It looks very... German!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Rarest combo

Reactions: drilling and HNS

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
What do you guys think about this one ,its a beautiful spec blue no stripe, but look at the repair receipts there's an unbelievable amount of repair & paint work done for a car with only 4500 miles ,they mention deep scratches dented panels & bad previous repairs, not sure what to think or value it at

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Seems to have been ALOT of repairs/replacements on a 4,000 mile car…..since it is already at $310k with 8 days left, steer clear maybe?

Reactions: Johntpr

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
What do you guys think about this one ,its a beautiful spec blue no stripe, but look at the repair receipts there's an unbelievable amount of repair & paint work done for a car with only 4500 miles ,they mention deep scratches dented panels & bad previous repairs, not sure what to think or value it at

I think its a good car. Most of the repairs were done voluntarily to bring car back to brand new state + some rock chip repairs no repaint.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I think its a good car. Most of the repairs were done voluntarily to bring car back to brand new state + some rock chip repairs no repaint.

Very expensive paint BTW

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018

Came across this while watching youtube. Seems like the same car. Super sexy.

Reactions: Fast Freddy

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Picked it up last weekend. Quicksilver is very pretty esp without stripes. I am biased 😂
Congrats! This combo is the last no stripe car i need and i have all 7 colors no stripes. Just picked up tungsten this week in cali.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Rarest combo
Yellow no stripe is the rarest combo. 16 of them. white is second with 39, then quick silver at 42, 47 tungsten, 64 blue, red 117, black 212.. That is both with and with out side stripes.. 2006 there were less no stripe cars than 05. The rarest no stripe cars are the ones sent back to saleen to have stripes put on them. There are 12 of these cars that were striped after being ordered stripeless. I'm sure window sticker still says no stripes but they were added at saleen. I'm looking for a quicksilver no stripe with miles. Don't need to buy one today but I need one at some point.

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Congrats! This combo is the last no stripe car i need and i have all 7 colors no stripes. Just picked up tungsten this week in cali.
You are a mad man! Lol

When can we see your collection?

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Those are some creative lift points. May want to check for any additional damage caused before considering this car.

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
How do I hook the car to battery tender? Can I use the cigar jack?

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Yes.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Eventually you want to add a pigtail, mine comes out right in the front so nothing has to open.

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018

I saw some people pulling wire from the front trunk. How do I do that?

And what should I do if battery dies? Get a new one?