Hello Everyone

TF Stang

GT Owner
Jan 26, 2022
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Longtime follower of all things Ford GT and new member here. Just purchased an 06 Tungsten Silver stripe FGT and it was a dream come true. Want to say a big THANK YOU to Andy (Specracer) for helping me over the years and also for helping me find a great car. Looking forward to being part of the FGT community!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Welcome! 🍻

Reactions: TF Stang

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Congrats on your purchase!
The people here are wonderful(Except the guy named Dr Frank. Watch out for him!)
Get some seat time before hitting the right pedal hard.
Enjoy.
Best,
Mark

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
well done (y)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Have one of the moderators change your status to owner. We!come. Are you in MA with the Specracer?

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum!

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Congrats again!
Dr Frank didn't take the bait.
He knows his stuff!
Mark

Reactions: RPM217

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Congratulations and welcome.

Last edited:

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations and welcome to our Special Little Group! Here’s to many hours and miles of fun ownership and driving! Post some pictures please!

jammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2016
Welcome and congratulations. No pictures it didn't happen :)

TF Stang

GT Owner
Jan 26, 2022
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Excited to be here.

I am in fact located in MA. Not too far from Specracer. He’s a great guy. He helped me look for years before finally landing on this one.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
You were well advised, then. Congrats on the new purchase—you won’t have buyer’s remove with this one!

Tomcat

GT Owner
44,000 on the twin to your car...WELCOME!

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Longtime follower of all things Ford GT and new member here. Just purchased an 06 Tungsten Silver stripe FGT and it was a dream come true. Want to say a big THANK YOU to Andy (Specracer) for helping me over the years and also for helping me find a great car. Looking forward to being part of the FGT community!
Welcome. Been a member since 2006. If you own a Ford GT this forum is a must.

TF Stang

GT Owner
Jan 26, 2022
Have one of the moderators change your status to owner. We!come. Are you in MA with the Specracer?
I submitted my GT info when I registered. Not sure why it doesn’t show up as “Owner”. Maybe the mods can chime in.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Give them a chance. Hangovers are hard to deal with.

GTinTN

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Welcome! You made a purchase you won't regret. Looking forward to hearing about what you do with your car, where you take it and the reactions you get. Send photos!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Awesome, welcome here! So glad to have been a small part in your long search. Now just need the spring to come, been in Florida for almost 2 weeks, so am very ready for spring here.

TF Stang

GT Owner
Jan 26, 2022
Awesome, welcome here! So glad to have been a small part in your long search. Now just need the spring to come, been in Florida for almost 2 weeks, so am very ready for spring here.

You definitely picked a good two weeks to be in Florida. I can’t wait to be done with this cold weather and snow. Ready to log some miles on the FGT!

Reactions: Specracer