Ford GT metal art

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Ok everyone I can’t wait to see everybody. It’s been waaaaaay to long. Thank you Dave for Rally 13 it’s much needed. I made a front view, rear view, top view and side view of the new GT. I also made several side views of the 05-06. I only made a couple of each color. So it’s first come first serve. Hope everyone likes them 7CBBEF20-E865-42E2-B6A3-5A86AD9BDA78.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Reactions: Ed Sims and ScottK

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Also I made 1 Ford GT American Flag. I will sell raffle tickets for to win. Tickets are 10.00 a piece. Or if you buy a Glazed Grinders cars coffee and donuts t-shirt you will get a free entry to win. You can take the flag with you if you win. Or I can ship it to you totally up to you. We will sell raffle tickets and T-shirt’s Monday morning at the Glazed Grinders Donut truck. FB0AF3B0-F981-4131-9643-9D24A3DE1BE8.jpeg464D1EF7-68F9-4B6F-A8EC-DAAC2785B54F.jpeg

tgilbert

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2012
Tampa
Ok everyone I can’t wait to see everybody. It’s been waaaaaay to long. Thank you Dave for Rally 13 it’s much needed. I made a front view, rear view, top view and side view of the new GT. I also made several side views of the 05-06. I only made a couple of each color. So it’s first come first serve. Hope everyone likes them View attachment 64496View attachment 64497View attachment 64498View attachment 64499View attachment 64500
Also I made 1 Ford GT American Flag. I will sell raffle tickets for to win. Tickets are 10.00 a piece. Or if you buy a Glazed Grinders cars coffee and donuts t-shirt you will get a free entry to win. You can take the flag with you if you win. Or I can ship it to you totally up to you. We will sell raffle tickets and T-shirt’s Monday morning at the Glazed Grinders Donut truck. View attachment 64501View attachment 64502
If you have a Heritage 06 I’d like to reserve one. Bought some of your work before. Todd & Jayne

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Hey Todd I get in on Sunday around noon. I only made 3 06 heritage cut outs. Find me to grab one. Also in the past people have told me to hold for them only to say they did not want one at the end of the rally. Do it will be first come first serve. Thank you can’t wait to see everyone

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I to would like to reserve a set of Number 6 cut outs. I have purchased from you to at Texas rally. I will be there Saturday. Thank you

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Oh, that 98 is sweet! Love the work.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
The GT's are nice but I LOVE that flag! Unfortunately won't be at the Rally but would buy that flag in a heartbeat. Is it just a one-of-one for the Rally?

Reactions: KennethClay

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
The GT's are nice but I LOVE that flag! Unfortunately won't be at the Rally but would buy that flag in a heartbeat. Is it just a one-of-one for the Rally?
I have made 5 total. I’m only taking one with me to rally. The flags are 1000.00 each

tgilbert

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2012
Tampa
Hey Todd I get in on Sunday around noon. I only made 3 06 heritage cut outs. Find me to grab one. Also in the past people have told me to hold for them only to say they did not want one at the end of the rally. Do it will be first come first serve. Thank you can’t wait to see everyone
Can you text me when you get in? My cell is (813) 220-6339

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
If I can do it by mail, I would like to get all 3 views of the # 98, and the side of a red '06 if you have that color.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
PM Sent!

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
If I can do it by mail, I would like to get all 3 views of the # 98, and the side of a red '06 if you have that color.
Send me a PM with your number

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I won the flag at the Rally. It is an amazing piece of art. It's super heavy. Thank you Speed Demon.

IMG_8060.jpeg

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
I won the flag at the Rally. It is an amazing piece of art. It's super heavy. Thank you Speed Demon.

View attachment 65143
Looks AWESOME

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
Flag is awesome.
What are the foam pads in the tires for?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

GT@50

• Monday at 12:04 PM
Flag is awesome.

Silencers to keep road noise minimal. Pirelli tires.

Ed

Sorry about thread hijack Speed Demon.

Reactions: GT@50 and dreimer

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

GT@50

• Monday at 12:04 PM
Flag is awesome.

Silencers to keep road noise minimal. Pirelli tires.

Ed

Sorry about thread hijack Speed Demon.
I thought you were kidding about the foam in the tires, but then I looked it up on the Pirelli site and it is an actual thing! Ya learn something new every day!

Reactions: Ed Sims and extrap

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I caught a screw in one of those foam lined tires and no one would patch it. Had to buy a new tire. The good news is they make the same exact tire without the foam for $15 less and I can’t tell the diff in sound or handling. Skip the foam.