Hope to see you soon .... and new Boss in the stable

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
While trying to figure out how to get allowed in to the US in time for the pre-rally afternoon @ Chips place I noticed that I´ve never really told about the purchase of one of my bucket list dream cars ....

Thank you so much to fellow forum member Jim Warfield for selling me his 2012 Boss302S race car. Ever since seeing Tim Cs car back in 2012/13 I´ve been in love with the Competition Orange Boss302S so when the opportunity arose I just had to have it. The crazy Covid period, with lock down and my business out of balance, didn´t make this transaction as smooth as normal from my side, and certainly not as I would have liked it, but Jim was VERY helpful and patient and I can´t thank him enough 🙏🙏 If you are ever looking for a great dealer, I can only offer the absolute best recommendation for The Frederiks Motor Company owned and run by the Warfield family. http://www.frederickmotor.com/

The 380 mile Boss302S is well underway to its new home in Denmark 🙏🤘 Can´t wait for spring and open tracks again.

See you @ the Rally ..... hopefully already from the 30th

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: Cobrar and CJ428

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Great looking car and love the Orange paint,

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Why aren't you leaving it here long enough to bring it to the rally?

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Why aren't you leaving it here long enough to bring it to the rally?

Yeah, that would have been a great option but as indicated in my initial post, this transaction has been delayed for several reasons, one of them being the transport situation during Covid. Transport has been planned for a very long time, way before the Rally, but only just recently did we succeed in finding a way to get it transported out to Denmark safely and at an reasonable price. Even though we got closer to the Rally date, I just wasn´t quite up to the task of handling several "in land" hauls + the shipping out of the west coast afterwards where the container situation seems even more crazy than on the east coast from where it departs soon. Which of your cars will you bring to the Rally? Do you want me to see what the Pinto can do on the track? :cool: 😂

cheers
Anders

Reactions: Cobrar

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Hey Ander's. Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad we both lived long enough too put it all together. LOL seems the world all went to craziness about the time of this transaction. Covid and the hurricane that battered my house in the Bahama's was enough. Now we have the chip shortage and shipping crisis.

I had a blast with the Boss and I'm sure you will too. It's a great track car, simple effective and safe. I aim to fill the void with a Bronco and a GT500 soon.

You guys RALLY ON without me and hopefully next year we can do it AGAIN!

Reactions: Copenhagen GT

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Great track car!
Go to my you tube page !
You can watch me in a Boss 302 LS pass all the Porsches at Watkins glen!

Reactions: PILOTJPW1

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Yeah, that would have been a great option but as indicated in my initial post, this transaction has been delayed for several reasons, one of them being the transport situation during Covid. Transport has been planned for a very long time, way before the Rally, but only just recently did we succeed in finding a way to get it transported out to Denmark safely and at an reasonable price. Even though we got closer to the Rally date, I just wasn´t quite up to the task of handling several "in land" hauls + the shipping out of the west coast afterwards where the container situation seems even more crazy than on the east coast from where it departs soon. Which of your cars will you bring to the Rally? Do you want me to see what the Pinto can do on the track? :cool: 😂

cheers
Anders

No Pinto for you my friend, I know you need something with a bit more substance than that!

Understood - the container/port situation, along with cross country shipping, is a miserable mess. Alternatively, you might have left it here for us to ‘store’ while this mess clears up. I could ensure that it gets proper exercise and that the tires don’t flat spot. 😂

Looking forward to seeing you and enjoying all those free drinks courtesy of Dr. Frank!! 👍👍