Returning user here! Got some spare parts to sell.

Benny2006GT

Jul 15, 2021
San Luis obispo CA
Post title says it all. I haven't seen this forum in 10 years I hope everything is well. I have some old parts for the car that I upgraded upon delivery of the car such as clutch and shifter. I also have a brand new BBS wheel for the rear. Where or how would I go about selling this stuff?

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Welcome back sir. Without a lifetime membership I'm not sure you can post things for sale. I think there is a rule section to study that should have your answer.

After reviewing the subscribers section you can purchase an annual membership and use the for sale section for that term and the fee is only $50.00.

Benny2006GT

Jul 15, 2021
San Luis obispo CA
Welcome back sir. Without a lifetime membership I'm not sure you can post things for sale. I think there is a rule section to study that should have your answer.
That's surprising, so I couldn't just quickly advertise these parts on the general threads? Or is that against these rules

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
That's surprising, so I couldn't just quickly advertise these parts on the general threads? Or is that against these rules

That's correct, only subscribing members can post items for sale.

Chip

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
What was your old screen name?

Benny2006GT

Jul 15, 2021
San Luis obispo CA
What was your old screen name?
That is something I certainly don't remember, like I said I haven't seen this forum in 10 years! Even when I was on here I wasn't that active, all I know is that my location was tucson, I'm sure the username was similar to my current one.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Well, welcome back

Benny2006GT

Jul 15, 2021
San Luis obispo CA
Post title says it all. I haven't seen this forum in 10 years I hope everything is well. I have some old parts for the car that I upgraded upon delivery of the car such as clutch and shifter. I also have a brand new BBS wheel for the rear. Where or how would I go about selling this stuff?
Just a disclaimer for anyone who is just finding this post, the parts have already been sold due to high demand, thanks.

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
That is something I certainly don't remember, like I said I haven't seen this forum in 10 years! Even when I was on here I wasn't that active, all I know is that my location was tucson, I'm sure the username was similar to my current one.
Similar like me except I hadn't been here since 2014.