Comparing Cars With Different Number of Miles

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Oh yeah, I made a bracket (2 actually), forgot about that.

As for all the pink floyd talk, thats a big pass for me. Not a fan.

I think one of the best mods is the Mac relocate. Andy (Specracer) did mine one early Sunday am about 12 years ago.I was very impressed! As Andy is an impressive kinda guy!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
As for all the pink floyd talk, thats a big pass for me. Not a fan.

Wow, didn't know that was possible.

Yeah, Waters is the spoiled punk that broke up the band, but the talent is incredible.

jammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2016
Didn't know that was possible either.

Waters was what made Pink Floyd Pink Floyd. He was the ideas, the sounds, the lyrics. Next to Syd Barrett he was the real talent behind the band that gave the band its unique sound. After him the band became a generic pop band rehashing and plagiarizing his songs while desecrating the band's name. Without Waters there'd be no Dark Side of the Moon, no Wish You Were Here, no Animals, no Wall and no Final Cut.

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Didn't know that was possible either.

Waters was what made Pink Floyd Pink Floyd. He was the ideas, the sounds, the lyrics. Next to Syd Barrett he was the real talent behind the band that gave the band its unique sound. After him the band became a generic pop band rehashing and plagiarizing his songs while desecrating the band's name. Without Waters there'd be no Dark Side of the Moon, no Wish You Were Here, no Animals, no Wall and no Final Cut.

Yeah, but he didn't write and play Gilmore's licks or even Wright's keyboards. I even think Mason was a great drummer in his own right.

They were better as a band than individuals.....IMO. :cool: