Anyone know the font of the Heritage Roundel Numbers?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Tried the search... not sure if this was ever discussed??

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
I think the 4 and the 7 were a unique font, while the other digits were a regular font (though I can't recall which one - sorry).

We got our decal supplier to template them when we got hold of a full set so we can accurately reproduce any numbers for the future.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Tried the search... not sure if this was ever discussed??

Unique font, have them on file. Let me know which one you need & I will cut it and send it.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hi Not 4N. Thanks for generous offer. This is for Kelvin's (AlohaGT) car in Hawaii. I just sent him a text to see if he still needs. Allegedly they were applying clear bra and one of the numbers is lifting. I'll find out which one. He has the number "8".

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Anyone hear from Trent (Not 4N) recently? I've tried to get a hold of him for a couple of weeks now in reference to roundels I'd like to get with no luck.

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
I have a full set in a box. Not sure what they are worth, but I do not need them

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Anyone hear from Trent (Not 4N) recently? I've tried to get a hold of him for a couple of weeks now in reference to roundels I'd like to get with no luck.
Sent you a pm John, chat soon.

Redfire03

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2020
Denver, CO
Sorry to bump this thread, was wondering if anyone has the files or a don’t suggestion and is willing to share?

The 6 on my doors has come off with the removal of old PPF and I’m in desperate need to get it replaced before new PPF will get applied

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Check with Rich Brooks (GT Guy).