Got The Call

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
OMG so I was scheduled for a Spring of 2021 delivery window - Then last week (the day of my Mother's funeral and why we weren't at Petit Lemans) I got the call that I have been moved up a year and today received my ordering kit - The caveat with being moved up was no Series car or extended palate but probably wasn't going to do that anyway and am extremely excited and feel so damn fortunate, blessed and lucky to be a part of all this and now the countdown starts !!!

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
OMG so I was scheduled for a Spring of 2021 delivery window - Then last week (the day of my Mother's funeral and why we weren't at Petit Lemans) I got the call that I have been moved up a year and today received my ordering kit - The caveat with being moved up was no Series car or extended palate but probably wasn't going to do that anyway and am extremely excited and feel so damn fortunate, blessed and lucky to be a part of all this and now the countdown starts !!!
Congrats

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Awesome news! But sorry to hear about your loss.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Awesome news! But sorry to hear about your loss.

Thank You Awsum

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Congratulations. Well deserved!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Yes Steved. Prayers to you and all your family. Maybe name the car after her???

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Congrats!! Definitely deserved!! There are no wrong choices. Good luck finalizing the spec.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Wow, I can only imagine the emotional rollercoaster. Sorry for your loss. I am certain your Mom is smiling with you, I know mine was. Congratulations and we look forward to the updates.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Sorry to hear about your loss Steve.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Condolences Steve; but order what you want, can't believe you can't order off of custom pallet.

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Congratulations Steve, can't wait to see your spec!! Condolences to you and your family.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Congrats steved57. I can see no Heritage or CE but no ECP?

Ed

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Congrats steved57. I can see no Heritage or CE but no ECP?

Ed

Yes I know but Concierge made it clear - I'm kind of glad as I have an idea of what I am going to choose and if I could go with ECP not sure I could decide on what color :)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Sorry to hear about your loss Steve... way cool on the GT !! Congrats Steve !!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Yes I know but Concierge made it clear - I'm kind of glad as I have an idea of what I am going to choose and if I could go with ECP not sure I could decide on what color :)

Let me guess: Liquid Blue! Ha!

Ed

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
condolences as well. very hard to lose a parent.
Congrats on the car.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Let me guess: Liquid Blue! Ha!

Ed

Nope

Reactions: Ed Sims

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Sorry to hear of your loss, Steve. Gives more / new meaning to our trip to Petite LeMans knowing the back story on how / why you had a ticket available.

Congratulations on the new car and new date - very happy for you.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Super excited as I recieved my vin # today L072 so now time to order floor mats along some other things

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations Steve and very sorry to hear of your loss!