New Garage Wall Art

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Had seen one of our members post a really nice color sketch of a red 05/06 GT many years ago. Recently was at Costco and was looking at their metal print services. Sent a high resolution jpeg file in and had it printed on a 24"x36". Cost was $12o plus tax. Turned out really good compared to the old paper print I had that was wrinkling.

Attachments

• IMG_4250.JPG
    IMG_4250.JPG
    531.9 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: JWZ

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Had seen one of our members post a really nice color sketch of a red 05/06 GT many years ago. Recently was at Costco and was looking at their metal print services. Sent a high resolution jpeg file in and had it printed on a 24"x36". Cost was $12o plus tax. Turned out really good compared to the old paper print I had that was wrinkling.
Looks like a Bargin! What was the jpeg size you sent them?

Last edited:

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
File size was 6 Mb. Can share with others if interested and with a little bit of Photoshop knowledge can change color.

Reactions: JWZ

FerrariSlayer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 3, 2014
Spring, TX
I'd be interested in a blue one if it's not too much trouble :)

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Send me a pm with your email.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida

Maybe I should have sent the file with a code for one-time removal of the watermark.

xrayman396

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Bucks County Pa
Received my 06 GT Back Art Graphics plaque recently , Defiantly cool, top notch quality and the attention to detail is spot on couldn’t be happier with the experience . First thing the wife said, Wow that’s really nice you should hang it in the house ! Enough said I order another for the New GT H059
It’s worth checking out the site https://www.blackartgraphics.com/pages/contact-us

Attachments

• IMG_2293.JPG
    IMG_2293.JPG
    617.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1319.jpg
    IMG_1319.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 26

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Looking good Mike!I got one of the Black art pieces.Very nice
Nice chatting today!
Stay tuned!
PS I'd call your garage a FORD GT DREAM GARAGE!!!!!!