Stillen Diffusers

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Extra set of Stillen Diffusers for sale

Hi all

I ordered the Stillen diffusers and from all the descriptions it looked like they were singles and fit either side so I ordered two. It turns out that it is a pair so I have two full sets.

Stillen would charge me a restocking fee and return shipping to return one unopened box, so I'd offer to send the extra here to anyone for the Stillen price which is roughly $325 for the pair with shipping included.

These are the standard OEM sized diffusers (Stillen also has an extended length). The kit includes instructions and replacement rivets and the units include divets where to drill out to match up to the holes in the belly pan.

I assume that everyone is familiar with the diffusers and that they individual parts cannot be ordered from Ford, and that the entire belly pan has to be replaced at a cost of $1000+. The Stillen replacements are made from a more forgiving material although still pretty stout.

Anyone interested PM me. I have a couple of weeks before I have to return them to Stillen.

Cheers!

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Sold!

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
So cool to follow cars fitted with these, at certain speeds the airflow makes them wiggle back and forth like they’re waving at you!

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Yeah, they're not rigid. But they are very forgiving. One of the loudest noises I ever heard in my GT was when the stock diffuser hit a parking curb.

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Would be interesting to know if they have the same aerodynamic performance with that much flex.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Are the OEM sized Stillen made diffusers, the same shape, just a more flexible material?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Are the OEM sized Stillen made diffusers, the same shape, just a more flexible material?

That is correct.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Would be interesting to know if they have the same aerodynamic performance with that much flex.

you are correct they do not

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
But they look really good!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm told that the originals can be repaired, but I could never find anyone that was willing to undertake the task with any degree of certainty.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
JB Weld . Black spray paint.
andy (ajb)

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
JB Weld . Black spray paint.
andy (ajb)

We did something like this. Can't even find the area I fixed.

Tomcat

GT Owner
My paint/body guy also repaired a cracked fin on mine (with some sort of putty/epoxy/?) about a year ago...and you cannot tell (even when its on the lift at eye level.