Happy Bidding!

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
looks to me as it would just buff right out!

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Makes me sad...

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
come on Andy, you could fix that !!! I don't see a whole lot of good parts but maybe the drive train and some interior. hard to tell from pictures but even frame portions are a good part to have.
Buddy that's all you! Perfect car for you to part out, I don't see anything to part out here as its wasted on 3 corners and as far as building it would take a whole new chassis, front clip and rear clip :)

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
It looks like the left front headlight is still good. With the way parts prices are moving for these cars the current $47.1K bid might be a steel for that headlight alone.

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
at least it looks like the Takata air bags worked!!!!!!

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
at least it looks like the Takata air bags worked!!!!!!

Hahaa..this is about the only gt that I have seen that the airbags worked in, I have built over 100 gt's and only 2 had blown airbags and those 2 cars I parted due to the damages. :) this car brought way to much money for what it is.. Jmo

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
he wanted a parts car and was willing to pay for one. I have the parts to fix this car and was going to go 75k.. I called the winner while auction was going and bowed out at 65k and someone else bid it up to 70K..

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Added it to my "Vin Numbers to Stay Away From" File