Status
Not open for further replies.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Quote per DBK: "
"Isn't the same car you posted you bought in May of 2009?"

I'm not sure I understand your point? It is the same GT you were going to pick me up at the airport and take me to if you mean THAT GT. Can't wait to take it around the world!

Between you two guys and gay marriage in New York, Im bleeding from the eye balls....:eek:lol.......now I know why I want to get in the damn car and ride.........
Nardo remember two rules no stinky sneakers and no beans.....:lol:lol Hey neil that hotel looks better by the minute..
GTJOEY/NARDO:thumbsup

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Between you two guys and gay marriage in New York, Im bleeding from the eye balls....:eek:lol.......now I know why I want to get in the damn car and ride.........
Nardo remember two rules no stinky sneakers and no beans.....:lol:lol Hey neil that hotel looks better by the minute..
GTJOEY/NARDO:thumbsup
I travel light. No underwear...no sneakers...just flip-flops.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I travel light. No underwear...no sneakers...just flip-flops.

Chris, if I recall, flip-flops are also known as "thongs", try wearing one in a different way!!!!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
No no no.....I have an image of Sam in a thong that is burnt into my brain. I'm still receiving treatment trying to accept/adjust from that trauma.

Pretty obvious the treatment hasn't been succesful. Planning 7,000 miles with Joey. Nuf said..............

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Chris, if I recall, flip-flops are also known as "thongs", try wearing one in a different way!!!!

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the thong thread and Dino ! :eek:eek

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
Just let me know when we are doing the men in the GTs calendar

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Silver was definitely the color of choice....perhaps paying tribute to what will be the most famous color!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Sanjay, MTV-8, Fracman, Speed & Sport, Silverbullitt....great to see you guys! Where was huffmantimm with his silver car??

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Looks like your having fun my friend....Plycar will be there by the end of the week............Last time I saw this many silver gt's was in detroit 2005........
Enjoy my friend........its only the begining...gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Well first off happy fathers day..........Chris and I have our gift coming starting Aug 13th.:thumbsup
Great news on the get together aug 13th at 7m at the Ritz/Henry
Fred Goodnow and Chris Theodore have confirmed a great list of the guys who built our GT's who are coming so far......
I will post how we will take care of the dinner over the next couple of days once Tina comes back from the weekend.........
Howie is clearing the showroom floor out in southold, for the new arrival.......
All are welcome to stop by look at the car, sit in the car,take pictures........we will also do 2 or 3 mini seminars on the battery,computer codes, oil change, as prep before THE GTGUYS do the big stuff.........
Tranny cooler, new bridgestones and a couple of other things to get the ball rolling.......
This is really a big fathers day kick off.
NOTICE .....To all future gt owners that want to attempt this JOURNEY....... way after we are gone...take note......Nardo took his WIFE! to houston.....I went to see an off broadway play with my WIFE last nite...alot of white wine and foot rubs got us to this point....:eek our wives are the same age....and we are both married 25 years plus:eek
So keep these notes for future refference.......gtjoey/nardo:thumbsup

Last edited:

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Discussing the "world tour" with Fracman and MTV-8. The gentleman on the left provided us with DVDs of a rare FGT Documentary.

H

HHGT

No no no.....I have an image of Sam in a thong that is burnt into my brain. I'm still receiving treatment trying to accept/adjust from that trauma.

I'm sending you an autographed Poster with a "Scratch & Sniff".

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
My 2 daughters were among the well-wishers for our journey.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
My wife, Karen, and I standing by old faithful.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Just to make Joey nervous.

FordGT4fun

not only John :lol:lol
by the way you should open on the forum here a separate thread like a scrapbook from your trip around the world sharing all your experiences from day one to day X....
or a link to a tracking system so we could know where you are that would be funny, no idea if this would be feasable.
Take care and drive safe
Regards
Pierre

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Fordgt4n, we are trying to work on a kind of web cam....we are both computer weak so Im going down to verizon...does anyone else have an idea?
Pete s. yes we are driving from begining to end............come join the first leg..........we are having a get together in detroit...about 30 ford staf so far....gtjoey1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Almost forgot, thanks to Rocketman I picked up the tire plug kit and the smallest electric air pump that works off the lighter....Rich and Dennis have got a to do list once we hit detroit....but I will change the battery and add the battery tender for REAL GOOD MEASURE....
Nardo, they are putting an overnite together with some extra trunk clips and a hook and the seal used...we should be set...........
The gilrs look great and your wife looks like she had a good time....enjoy gtjoey1314

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Almost forgot, thanks to Rocketman I picked up the tire plug kit and the smallest electric air pump that works off the lighter....Rich and Dennis have got a to do list once we hit detroit....but I will change the battery and add the battery tender for REAL GOOD MEASURE....
Nardo, they are putting an overnite together with some extra trunk clips and a hook and the seal used...we should be set...........
The gilrs look great and your wife looks like she had a good time....enjoy gtjoey1314

Joey -

Try to find a battery tender that has a wide range of input voltage, like from 100-240 VAC. That way you can use it in both the US and Europe.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Ritz/Henry saturday aug 13th, 7 to 10 pm, will be buffet dinner for all the invited Ford Workers that are on the list....Remember Chris and I are not in the catering buisness..thisis just buffet finger foods.......so take this in stride......All others that would like to come It will be a charge of $85 dollars each as this is the Ritz and drinks are included......Please email Marcie at m@t5design if you would like to join us for some food and drinks.......And mail her a check , she will have some kind of account ready.........Remember you cannot entire without pre registering, we are in a private room.........

The Ford list as it stands now...Bill Clarke,Curt Hill,Eddie O , Fred Goodnow,Glen Miller, Bill Scheffer,Rich Roabach, Dennis Breitenbach, Chris Theodore Ron Reneu,John FPIEFFER,Frank and Cindy Lena, Mike Zalinski, possible Gene Martendale,Camilo, Dbk.....will fill out once we get closer.
This will be our official first under the hood signing......enjoy GTJOEY1314

Our list as is stands

Status
Not open for further replies.