Theft Warning!

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
If someone wants it bad enough, they will get it. Hopefully they don't want any of mine that bad, cuz I would hate to spend time in jail for killing someone that dared enter my property.:wink
Just get some good guard dogs.
If you have to arm yourself, please get the proper training and keep all your firearms in a good safe!:cheers
Just remember, "Guns don't kill people. Stupid mother****ers kill people!"

Now you did it - with that picture the gun thieves are coming :willy

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
You guys are my kind of people. I too pack heat, legally of course.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Smith & Wesson stub nose .38 w/Black Talon hollow nose ammo! Perfect fer packin'! No slide, no safety, no jammin', no foolin'! :thumbsup

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
How does one get a license to pack concealed heat? Sounds good, Doubt its easy in NYC.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
[QUOTE
Sounds good, Doubt its easy in NYC.
[/QUOTE]

'GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!
In a NORMAL city, you'd just go to the P.D. and apply. No biggie.

(That's what really gets me! LAW ABIDING FOLKS have to follow the law with respect to "carrying"... and in many cases, they arn't ALLOWED to carry at all. BUT A SCUMBAG CARRIES WHATEVER he wants WHEREVER HE PLEASES, ANYTIME HE PLEASES. 'Idiocy.)

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
How about for the Rally, we have skeet, trap, hand gun, long gun, machine gun target shooting, perhaps knife throwing might be exciting??

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
In a NORMAL city, you'd just go to the P.D. and apply. No biggie.
In CA, the home of Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein, it not normal! It very difficult in most counties to get a carry permit.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
How about for the Rally, we have skeet, trap, hand gun, long gun, machine gun target shooting, perhaps knife throwing might be exciting??

GOT ENNY "SPECIFIC" TARGETS IN MIND, BONY? :rofl :rofl :rofl

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
If someone wants it bad enough, they will get it. Hopefully they don't want any of mine that bad, cuz I would hate to spend time in jail for killing someone that dared enter my property.:wink
Just get some good guard dogs.
If you have to arm yourself, please get the proper training and keep all your firearms in a good safe!:cheers
Just remember, "Guns don't kill people. Stupid mother****ers kill people!"

If you use that AE50 on the scum bags, you will be deaf while in jail! I prefer a 12g with 00 and a 45ACP for backup. That is if they get by the roof artillery.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Clinton, nice roof bling... remind me not to drop by without a formal engraved invitation. You forgot to mention your pit bull with aids.

Bony, you weren't suppose to tell anyone about the dogs. I don't have them anymore. I was scared they may bite the kids. Pet skunks in the yard (stink glands removed) work just as well).

Mad Max

Apr 7, 2006
SE Michigan

On the infield at Indy???!!!:willy COOOOOOL:thumbsup I would buy a GT just to see that:banana

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
GOT ENNY "SPECIFIC" TARGETS IN MIND, BONY? :rofl :rofl :rofl

As a life member of the NRA, and a gun owner, I don't mind telling you I hate guns. I am on the executive committee of the Fresno Police Chief's Foundation, a supporter of the 1199 Foundation and others. I believe in paying cops to do their jobs. I could have a carry permit tomorrow, but don't have the desire to carry and be proficient. I would hate to shoot the waitress that delivered by New York Strip well done when I asked for it Pittsburg style. :biggrin Just my views.

How about wine tasting at the next Rally?:banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I would hate to shoot the waitress that delivered by New York Strip well done when I asked for it Pittsburg style. :biggrin Just my views.

MAN!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU A "DIFFICULT PATRON"!!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek

Regardless of your views on guns, I'm glad you got'um in case you need 'em ...rather than NEEDIN' one & not havin' it. (Just as long as you know which end to point!)

While you may prefer to pay a "cop" to do his job, you have to remember that "cop" will not be at your side 24/7/365. He has thousands of people to protect and 'can't be with everybody all at once. So, when all is said & done, protecting YOU is your own job, Sir.

Last edited:

funat50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 1, 2006
Greensboro NC - IOP, SC
Protect your self first!

Empty pockets is dead on. 10 years ago some jacked up kid from a party next door came banging on my back door, terrified the wife and scared the baby. I called 911 and it took 20 minutes for the cops. The kid finally went away but kicked in the side of my wife's BMW as he left the yard. The next day I bought a short barrell 12G pump. The next punk that bangs on my door after midnight better be selling Girl Scout cookies!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
On the infield at Indy???!!!:willy COOOOOOL:thumbsup I would buy a GT just to see that:banana

Indiana is a "concealed" freindly state - just buy a permit!:thumbsup

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Here in Madera county it can take as long as an 1 1/2 hours to get the law out to my place. I know from experience. The sheriff here encourages law abiding people to have a CCW. We have over 1200 CCW permittees in our sparcely populated county. But hey, different strokes for different folks. :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:shrug
Here in Madera county it can take as long as an 1 1/2 hours to get the law out to my place. I know from experience. The sheriff here encourages law abiding people to have a CCW. We have over 1200 CCW permittees in our sparcely populated county. But hey, different strokes for different folks. :thumbsup

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY, if a permit is valid in ONE state, it isn't automatically valid in ALL states. I mean, if a guy isn't a felon - he isn't a felon, etc., etc.

Whatever happened to, "Congress shall pass NO law..." :shrug

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
:shrug

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY, if a permit is valid in ONE state, it isn't automatically valid in ALL states. I mean, if a guy isn't a felon - he isn't a felon, etc., etc.

Whatever happened to, "Congress shall pass NO law..." :shrug

It is the states, not the Feds that are making the restrictions. I believe there is a bill in congress to force states, such as CA, to accept permits from other states. What is the chance to pass this, zero?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
It is the states, not the Feds that are making the restrictions.

'Understand that, but, the point is still the same.

I was not aware of the proposed Fed. legislation to which you referred. 'Hope it happens!!!!!!

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
E.P., you might take a look at www.packing.org This site can probably answer your questions.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
E.P., you might take a look at www.packing.org This site can probably answer your questions.

SO, THE NAT'L LAW WOULD ONLY APPLY TO LEO's. FAT LOTTA GOOD IT DOES FOR THE REST OF US.:bored