Mats available

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Gene Cassone said:
I have been following the posts about the mats. I recently ordered a new set of the original mats just as a backup. They run about $200.00 a set. I must say I like the unusual degign of the factory mats. Does anyone know if a front "bra" is available for the car? I wouls like to drive out to Detroit for the "reunion" but would like to protect the front of the car.

Xpel has a pattern listed for a clear bra on their website: www.xpel.com

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
PHXGT said:
dbtgt,

AZGT, I'm in PV. Would enjoy hooking up for a drive sometime. Maybe to Payson and back. Need to get the radar detector first.

Sounds good. I have a white with blue. What color is yours? Saw a solid red last weekend. There is another owner across the street from me with a red and white, but I am not sure if he is on here yet. :cheers

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
AZGT,

Mine is Midnight Blue with White stripes. I was in it a lot this weekend. Man, does that car keep a smile on my face.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
YEA BABY, ME TOO..check out the 'so cal weekend' thread and you will see all the fun five of us had...come join us someday

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Anyone else in Arizona?

Hey PhxGT

Nice color combo. So far, it does not seem like we have too many of the same color. The only other that I know of in town was the yellow / black that was at the Jag dealer.

Anybody else in the Phoenix area or in Arizona?

doccars

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 10, 2005
Has anyone gotten a carpeted mat for the floor area behind the seats?

doccars

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Unnecessay. But My LLOYD mats came yesterday...perfect..black with red pipeing..they fit perfectly and the were high quality and reasonable

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Is it me or is the roadworks site not very friendly?
Am I at the right site? http://www.roadworksauto.com
Tried calling and got a fax tone, I have bad luck I guess.
I'll try later

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
SuperB said:
Is it me or is the roadworks site not very friendly?
Am I at the right site? http://www.roadworksauto.com
Tried calling and got a fax tone, I have bad luck I guess.
I'll try later
I'm not too surprised - the website lists the phone number and the fax number as the same- if that is right, the fax probably picks up after the 4th ring or something. For anyone who has gotten through by phone, did you use 508-432-6969?

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
my credit card has been charged by roadworks, I am still waiting for delivery,
no worries, just waiting for the brown truck to show up...

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Ordered mine today. Pics in the car when they get here...

BLS

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2006
Winter Park, Florida
I ordered mine on Friday. Also, order a set for my Porsche GT3.

Placed the order over the phone... nice people to deal with.

B

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
WooHoo, finally got someone on the phone, Fred.
Can't wait for them to get here, two weeks or so since they are CA and I'm FL.
508-432-6969
http://www.roadworksauto.com, but call rather than try to order online.

They have:
32 oz carpet for $91 including shipping.
48 oz carpet for $131 including shipping.
Rubber Mat for $59 including shipping.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I know this has been asked but I havn't seen the answer. Are you guys removing the rubber mats or are these going over the tops.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
over

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Any photo or model name and number on the roadworks carpets?

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I just talked to a customer who makes dash covers and floor mats for many different US auto dealers. (You may have seen his products in parts departments, they are always packaged like the products the are in. Dash covers are in boxes shaped like a dash, car covers are in boxes shaped like a car etc...) Quality is between good and very good and his prices are fairly low.
Anyway, I am removing my rubber pads front and rear and he is going to copy them, and the rubber will not be put back in. I don't want to loose anymore floor space (Size 12's).
I haven't decided if they will be plain black or if I will scan a logo and have it stitched in. I'm leaning towards plain.
I will post how they turn out.

BLS

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2006
Winter Park, Florida
I ordered my floormats last Wednesday and they arrived today.

I had them shipped 3-Day UPS.

B

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Received my mats from Roadworks, the Lloyd mats. Good fit, worth the money.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
SteveA said:
I just talked to a customer who makes dash covers and floor mats for many different US auto dealers. (You may have seen his products in parts departments, they are always packaged like the products the are in. Dash covers are in boxes shaped like a dash, car covers are in boxes shaped like a car etc...) Quality is between good and very good and his prices are fairly low.
Anyway, I am removing my rubber pads front and rear and he is going to copy them, and the rubber will not be put back in. I don't want to loose anymore floor space (Size 12's).
I haven't decided if they will be plain black or if I will scan a logo and have it stitched in. I'm leaning towards plain.
I will post how they turn out.

Just got my mats. They REPLACE the original rubber. They fit like a glove and are available in 52 or 38oz. The rear HAS to be 38oz due to the low seat clearence. I have a set of each for the front but prefer the 38oz due to the fact they sit perfect between the recessed groves and look like a factory piece; see pics.

Attachments

• P2230172.jpg
    P2230172.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 315
  • P2230171.jpg
    P2230171.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 306
  • P2230170.jpg
    P2230170.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 303