Mats available

KERRY P

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2005
YORBA LINDA CALIFORNIA
Autosport has sheepskin mats available for the GT''s. $359 a set.
Sheepskin is a little over the top for me, but some might like the "feel".
Roadworksauto also claims to have Lloyd mats available in a number of different grades of carpet. Will call tomorrow to verify, I dont trust the web, they get our cars mixed up with the Mustang GT too often.
www.autosportcatalog.com www.roadworksauto.com

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
KERRY P said:
Autosport has sheepskin mats available for the GT''s. $359 a set.
Sheepskin is a little over the top for me, but some might like the "feel".
Roadworksauto also claims to have Lloyd mats available in a number of different grades of carpet. Will call tomorrow to verify, I dont trust the web, they get our cars mixed up with the Mustang GT too often.
www.autosportcatalog.com www.roadworksauto.com

Roadworks web site stinks, no place to contact them and ask a question, or am I blind this morning? Sheep are for eating, not for car mats in my book. :biggrin

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Bony

I think you need a white cane with red tip. Check bottom right hand corner of their site, testimonials, office hours, contact us are the three boxes.

BTW I agree sheepskin is not for floor mats unless the car is for show only and never driven.

Dave

KERRY P

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2005
YORBA LINDA CALIFORNIA
Confirmed this morning with Roadworksauto they do have Lloyd mats for the GT in multiple colors and carpet densities.
www.roadworksauto.com

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
barondw said:
Bony

I think you need a white cane with red tip. Check bottom right hand corner of their site, testimonials, office hours, contact us are the three boxes.

BTW I agree sheepskin is not for floor mats unless the car is for show only and never driven.

Dave

Dave, thanks again, I was bidding on a guide dog at Barrett Jackson and lost out on that, my line of credit would not cover the cost of white canes. Thank goodness for gentlemen like you with great eyes :biggrin :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
KERRY P said:
Confirmed this morning with Roadworksauto they do have Lloyd mats for the GT in multiple colors and carpet densities.
www.roadworksauto.com

Did you order a set, if so please comment on the quality when you receive them. If not, I will be glad to be the beta buyer :biggrin

4ord GT

GT Owner
Oct 22, 2005
No. Va.
bony said:
Dave, thanks again, I was bidding on a guide dog at Barrett Jackson and lost out on that, my line of credit would not cover the cost of white canes. Thank goodness for gentlemen like you with great eyes :biggrin :wink
Bony, you are one funny Dude!

KERRY P

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2005
YORBA LINDA CALIFORNIA
I ordered a set, will keep you posted.

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Hey Bony

If you can wait until the last built get together I can bring one with me. I no longer need it.

Dave

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Dave, I need a set now, just waiting to get a report on what this new outfit is selling. I had no idea you have a set, do you have them made, if so how much. You tell me you have a source I will place an order right now. I know your expectations are high.

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
I was referring to the cane. I do not have a set of mats.

Dave

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
barondw said:
I was referring to the cane. I do not have a set of mats.

Dave

Thanks Dave, your the man, perhaps you can bring me a do it yourself reading comprehension course :cheers :club :usa :bow

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
No I am not that good, I probably miss more than you do in looking at sites particularly when I can't find my bi-focals.

:cheers

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone get the mats yet? How do they work?

KERRY P

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2005
YORBA LINDA CALIFORNIA
I received the Lloyd mats today from Autosport. They are of excellent quality and a perfect fit. I chose the 1/2" thick heavyweight and it fills in the different rubber levels that exist nicely. High recommendation!!!!!!!

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
got a website and item number?

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
LEMANSZ said:
got a website and item number?

How about a picture?

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
I JUST went on their website to order and it said it was not avaibale for the 06 GT!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
how much were they??

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
LEMANSZ said:
I JUST went on their website to order and it said it was not avaibale for the 06 GT!

Ditto!

The 48 oz 1/2 inch plush mats for $159 on Autosport (which their website will not allow to be ordered for the Ford GT- "not available") appear to be the same mats as the 48 oz 1/2 inch plush Lloyds mats on the roadworks website for $119 (plus $20 for the monogrammed patch).

I'm thinking that Kerry P actually ordered the roadworks 1/2 inch plush mats....? Re-reading his original post, he mentions that he will be calling roadworks.

I wonder if they would monogram "GT" on the patch, or if they would call that copyright infringement?

Last edited: