Confirmation receipt. ??

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Glad to hear I'm not alone with waiting Ed. Thx!

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Glad to hear I'm not alone with waiting Ed. Thx!

I'm still in that small, but worrying club too :confused

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
I haven't received confirmation yet after sending it in yesterday afternoon. I think they are off Sunday & Monday. I bet we'll see it tomorrow.

Ed
They are at work today-got my confirmation at 4:13pm.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
I'm still waiting for confirmation also.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I haven't received confirmation yet after sending it in yesterday afternoon. I think they are off Sunday & Monday. I bet we'll see it tomorrow.

Ed

I found it surprising that I got my confirmation within 12 hours of sending in the forms, on a Saturday no less. My son "G" thinks that means that Ford has me slated for an early build. I think he is a conspiracy theorist and dreamer! 😵

V8 FGT

GT Owner
Oct 2, 2005
London
Mine turned up at 8.01GMT this morning , the FMC machine is working well it seems and I'm one step closer.......��

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I know we all envision an army of Ford employees eagerly waiting at computer stations to comb through our documents and immediately send confirmations. It's probably one poor lady who drew the short straw. She will get to it when she gets to it. I got a "hey stupid, you forgot to send all the requested information" email, but at least I know Ford got my documents. Luckily for me good reading comprehension is not a requirement of NFGT ownership.

yimn

GT Owner
Dec 12, 2005
I sent my reply last Thursday but still no confirmation. Just want to confirm the reply email address should be Customer@fordgtconciierge.com

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I sent my reply last Thursday but still no confirmation. Just want to confirm the reply email address should be Customer@fordgtconciierge.com

Check your spelling of concierge.

mlane

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2008
Coto de Caza, CA
I was put on the wait list and receive my confirmation letter (regarding submitted forms) today around 10:30am pacific time. I also sent an email asking how many people are on the wait list, and what number I am, but have not heard back on that one. Anyone have any information on the wait list?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I was put on the wait list and receive my confirmation letter (regarding submitted forms) today around 10:30am pacific time. I also sent an email asking how many people are on the wait list, and what number I am, but have not heard back on that one. Anyone have any information on the wait list?

I think it's unlikely you will get an answer to that. I would just advise it's probably a good idea to "stay tuned!"

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Still no confirmation of my documents being sent this morning. I'm starting to think I really should re-send with smaller scanned images to ensure Ford's email system doesn't spit them out (without me ever knowing it spit them out...).

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Hold on Enzo Btr. I emailed mine yesterday (Sunday) & expect to hear in the next few days. Your response is coming. Patience grasshopper!

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I just received this email! LOL! I resent my 7-30-16 email & we'll see if it works this time

Ed

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 9.20.13 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 9.20.13 PM.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
The original sign up said they would send a series of emails. Email is an inherently unreliable communication method. One spam filter might reject a message others may not. It looks like Ford is trying t ok be sure that at least knew of them will get through. If in doubt call them

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Ok guys, can I just check what you got on the original email?

I had 2 PDFs attached, one with preferences to fill out and the other a set of T&Cs. Nothing else, nothing to sign?

I just sent the preferences back.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Me neither, I have not received any receipt for my preferences questionnaire.
Obviously, I'm worried.
Is it a different timing for the europeans ?

I just send it again to the "Concierge Team", asking if there was a problem.
I hope a rapid response to better sleep.

Francis.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Ok guys, can I just check what you got on the original email?

I had 2 PDFs attached, one with preferences to fill out and the other a set of T&Cs. Nothing else, nothing to sign?

I just sent the preferences back.

There are 2 sets of documents. The preferences and the affidavit. The affidavitis is the T&C you refer to. It needs to be signed by you and notarized as well. In the original emil there should have been 2 separate pdfs. At least thats what north America received.

V8 FGT

GT Owner
Oct 2, 2005
London
This is what you will receive (in UK anyhow) once FMC have received your forms. There were no requests or in fact space to sign anywhere either on the preference form nor the t&c's. Different jurisdiction, different rules I guess.

Dear Mr. Thiel,
Thank you. We appreciate that you have taken the time to complete your paperwork, and this email confirms that we’ve received the following documents from you:

Personal Preference Packet

As you know, you’ve been selected to be part of an exclusive group that has the opportunity to purchase an all-new Ford GT. We’re contacting you today to let you know that you’re officially one step closer to Ford GT ownership.

In the upcoming weeks, you will receive a digital and print copy of your Ford GT Welcome Guide, which will define next steps, explain individual phases and identify key milestones. This comprehensive guide will provide an overview of what you can expect on your journey to Ford GT ownership.

With your guide, you will also receive your individual Order Window Notification, which identifies the timeframe you will be engaged in your unique ordering process with the Ford GT Concierge Team.

Your Welcome Guide will be mailed to the mailing address you provided in your Preference Packet. Until then, if you have any questions please feel free to contact the Ford GT Concierge Team at customer@fordgtconcierge.com.

Sincerely,

Ford GT Concierge Team

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Pretty different than North America. Seems to be less formal while still hitting it out of the park if you were one of the lucky ones chosen.