Confirmation receipt. ??

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
This is what you will receive (in UK anyhow) once FMC have received your forms. There were no requests or in fact space to sign anywhere either on the preference form nor the t&c's. Different jurisdiction, different rules I guess.

Dear Mr. Thiel,
Thank you. We appreciate that you have taken the time to complete your paperwork, and this email confirms that we’ve received the following documents from you:

Personal Preference Packet

As you know, you’ve been selected to be part of an exclusive group that has the opportunity to purchase an all-new Ford GT. We’re contacting you today to let you know that you’re officially one step closer to Ford GT ownership.

In the upcoming weeks, you will receive a digital and print copy of your Ford GT Welcome Guide, which will define next steps, explain individual phases and identify key milestones. This comprehensive guide will provide an overview of what you can expect on your journey to Ford GT ownership.

With your guide, you will also receive your individual Order Window Notification, which identifies the timeframe you will be engaged in your unique ordering process with the Ford GT Concierge Team.

Your Welcome Guide will be mailed to the mailing address you provided in your Preference Packet. Until then, if you have any questions please feel free to contact the Ford GT Concierge Team at customer@fordgtconcierge.com.

Sincerely,

Ford GT Concierge Team
That's what I got shortly after emailing back my preference/Ts and Cs attachments. I'm in Texas. Can't wait for the next comms from my concierge team!

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
I just received my confirmation email. Just before I was to send out the duplicate docs Fed Ex. It will be a more relaxed day now.

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
While I'm only on the wait list, I sent in the Affidavit and Preferences Docs on Sunday, and got the confirmation email a few hours later. This morning I received another email from Ford asking if I received the first letter! If it wasn't so important, I would just blow it off. Any one else have this happen?

mlane

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2008
Coto de Caza, CA
yes I as well am on the waiting list and the exact same thing happen to me as well...

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Got mine now, same as V8 FGT's.

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Just received it.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
All good here :)
I guess picking the Black and Silver combo moves you way up the list :)

Yellow and Red guys well........

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Mine came in today. Yeah!

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
While I'm only on the wait list, I sent in the Affidavit and Preferences Docs on Sunday, and got the confirmation email a few hours later. This morning I received another email from Ford asking if I received the first letter! If it wasn't so important, I would just blow it off. Any one else have this happen?

Ditto here.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Mine came in today. Yeah!

Jeff-- you did see that mileage is limited to 1500/year for first five years, I hope.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Ok, after a few days here is the confirmation. I did have to send it twice but after receiving a second email from Ford.

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

If you read on you'll see I did also. I resent it & then received confirmation. Please resend!

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
St Ho - did you receive confirmation? Is there a notaire requirement for FR?

Ed

PS Qui d'autre en France a reçu une GT

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Jeff-- you did see that mileage is limited to 1500/year for first five years, I hope.

If true that means I could only drive mine one week a year. If you look at the fine print ion the back side of page three .. it's only for the red ones, and those with racing stripes.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I got my confirmation email this morning, too, within an hour of resending my documents (including smaller scans to ensure they didn't overtax the email server).

Like others, now I can relax... :cool

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
St Ho - did you receive confirmation? Is there a notaire requirement for FR?

Ed

PS Qui d'autre en France a reçu une GT

Good morning ED.

No, I still have not received the registration of my Preferences folder, sent July 29.
Yesterday, August 2, I sent an email to the Concierge service to say that I was astonished and anxious. I joined the Preferences folder again.
Always Nothing !!!

So for the notaire requirement, I dont know.

I do not know who has been selected in France
I asked by email all the candidates that I know.
No positive response, but may be, because of the holiday here, everyone did not respond.

However some positive responses from my friends in the UK, Belgium and Germany.
Beautiful European meetings in prospect.

Best regards.

Francis (Saint Ho).

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi Francis.

I'm in Denmark and I have also not heard back from Ford after sending the preference pdf 3 times by email.

It must be a European thing that Ford are slower coming back to us.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Received my confirmation yesterday so I'm all set. [emoji106]

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
I received mine yesterday within 10 minutes of sending it in. So surprised to get an immediate response. I guess Dave "encouraged" them to respond quickly! Thanks Dave and the whole concierge team. Cannot wait for the next step in this process!

Last edited:

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
confirmed..... will be interesting to see everyones "production" window... any ideas when the final spec will be released? power, weight, etc?