Confirmation receipt. ??

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
For those who were accepted and sent back their forms via email has anyone received a confirmation receipt of the email?
I was expecting to find something in my inbox stating " we have received your email and documents. thank you please be patient and wait for your welcome pack"

My new nightmare. My confirmation email is floating around cyber space. May be stuck in there infinite spam folder and next week I get a new email that they didn't receive it in time...:eek

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Brian,

I have that same fear and have not received a confirmation either. I won't panic until Monday. Cheers.

Chip

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Same boat!

neilhellr

GT Owner
Oct 14, 2005
Central IL
For those who were accepted and sent back their forms via email has anyone received a confirmation receipt of the email?
I was expecting to find something in my inbox stating " we have received your email and documents. thank you please be patient and wait for your welcome pack"

My new nightmare. My confirmation email is floating around cyber space. May be stuck in there infinite spam folder and next week I get a new email that they didn't receive it in time...:eek

I'm right there with you... I've sent mine back three times now (twice yesterday and once this morning) - each time asking for a receipt with no response.

I expected to get some sort of acknowledgement (a form "thank you we received your packet" would more than suffice).

Has anyone else received a response of any kind?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I am on this trying to get an answer.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Thanks. I'm in same situation.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I am on this trying to get an answer.

Once again Dave is taking up our cause. Thank you.

Vince H

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Since no one has received them maybe that's the norm. With something of this magnitude it would have been nice to have received something. . I guess these people just don't understand the amount of stress they have caused us all...:lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I guess these people just don't understand the amount of stress they have caused us all...:lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
I am in the same boat as well. I am sure it must be the norm but still does not make me feel comfortable!!! Thanks for your help Dave!!

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Thanks Dave for following up with them.

xrayman396

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Bucks County Pa
Same Here , I asked for an address to send original, FedX receipt would work for me as well .

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
When I closed the pdf I got a message that popped up for a few secs, and it said something like "document saved and sent"
Could it be that it automaticly goes to back to Ford with our answers when we close the document ..??

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I have noticed that when I go to print out the attachment named “Preferences”, it will only print page 2 which indicates the DELIVERY LOCATION.
All information is saved in the file and show on screens, but pages 1 and 3 come out of the printer blank.
Is there a problem with my file, or are others seeing the same thing?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have noticed that when I go to print out the attachment named “Preferences”, it will only print page 2 which indicates the DELIVERY LOCATION.
All information is saved in the file and show on screens, but pages 1 and 3 come out of the printer blank.
Is there a problem with my file, or are others seeing the same thing?

I have not had this problem. You shouldn't need to print the preferences sheet, as you can just save the changes and e-mail directly (assuming you can edit PDF on your computer).

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I had Fred's problem, filled it out on line, saved as a pdf and returned that along with the notarized affadavit. No feedback so far, I'm as twitchy as a crack baby!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I have not had this problem. You shouldn't need to print the preferences sheet, as you can just save the changes and e-mail directly (assuming you can edit PDF on your computer).
I just wanted to have a hard copy for my records.
Thought if it were my file, it may effect something on the other end when received by the Ford Concierge Service.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I just wanted to have a hard copy for my records.
Thought if it were my file, it may effect something on the other end when received by the Ford Concierge Service.

You can hold down the ALT button on your keyboard and then hit the Prnt Scrn button. Open a program like word or Paint (on most pc) and hit paste. you can print from there. You will have to do this for each of the pages.
:thumbsup

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Yeah, I emailed twice since submitting to confirm . After the last three months maybe they're in Bermuda. Thx Dave.

Mar 15, 2006
Relax guys and trust the process. I will bet that y'all will have something in your mailbox (and email inbox) soon and well before the deadline.