Confirmation receipt. ??

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Received my conformation notice of receipt at 1:00 pm today. I assume all are being notified shortly.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
No confirmation here.

PS Literally as I wrote the above the confirmation was sent. ThxFord

Last edited:

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Received my confirmation email as well. Broken record I know, BUT, thank you again for following up with Ford on this Dave. It's a testament to the kind of person you are to put up with all of our paranoia and maintenance. Don't think we'll ever realize how many thankless jobs he does for all of us.

Vince H

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Got mine at 11:30 this morning. Feel better now, looking forward to the next step!

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
GT Modifier, I am thinking that this is one of the few cars that is perfection from the factory...

Haha - so true

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Received my confirmation email as well. Broken record I know, BUT, thank you again for following up with Ford on this Dave. It's a testament to the kind of person you are to put up with all of our paranoia and maintenance. Don't think we'll ever realize how many thankless jobs he does for all of us.

Vince H

Well said, Vince! Agree 110%!!!! Thank you, Dave!!! And Francesca & family for sharing him!!!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Being chosen to purchase this super car is like an arranged marriage between Ford and GT fanatics... But you actually have been in love with the bride for a few years! The marriage also comes with a built in extended family (FordGTForum members and Ford team members) that many of us have known for years.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Whew!
Got my confirmation for the wait list today!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Confirmation received. Gonna go outside and burn a cigar!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Got mine today at 1:30 pm, but just saw the email now as I was out on the lake jet skiing and celebrating at the same time.
Thx yet again Ford!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I've sent 3 emails, 2 to the "customer", 1 to "Program Hdqtrs" yesterday and today. With questions. No response.

Most basic question is how they wish these forms to be sent to them and to whose attention.. I found it odd there is no direction given in the "Congratulations" Letter that addresses this. A little short sighted on their part. I may be a little old fashioned but I am skeptical of emailing a notarized signature document.

???Concierge Service??? So far I think not.

Update::I received a return email today 7/30/16. There 2 ways to submit the documents : via email to Ford GT concierge and direct mail to their offices in Dearborn. I Thanked them for getting back to me. I can only try to understand just how busy they must be right now. A good effort on their part for coming in and working on a Saturday.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I had Megan photograph each page , create a file and then send to the Concierge today per the email and US postal address. I also had a hard copy package ready to mail to Dearborn on Monday.

But , only a few hours later I received e-mail confirmation that they received the pages electronically.. !! This step is completed.

It has been a whirlwind 3 days added to 10 years of GT ownership , trips and fun and a 35 year career at Ford Motor Company. Makes me proud.

The Concourse at St. Johns today with FGT presentations by Chris Theodore, Raj Nair, Jamal , Mark McGowan, Fred Goodnow and several others along with many of us there in the rain with our 2005-2006 FGT's was excellent.
I think the full event was put on Video .. worth watching.

I share all of your enthusiasm and nice comments. Hope to see everyone soon.
Looking forward to the next steps.

andy (ajb)

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Conformation Notice received this morning - looks like someone is working on Sunday.

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Still hoping for mine soon, all though I'm aware there might be regional differences.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Still hoping for mine soon, all though I'm aware there might be regional differences.

I still haven't received mine either. Don't worry. Dave will let us know when to hit the panic button. :lol

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Sent in my PDF yesterday at around 9:30AM and got a reply 11:00AM

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
I still haven't received mine either. Don't worry. Dave will let us know when to hit the panic button. :lol
:lol:lol

That is what I love about this place. Fantastic support and a good laugh, a great mix.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
Got to tell you guys... My sour grapes are turning into a fine wine seeing how excited and happy you guys are! Can't wait to see em driven!!!

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Sent my affidavit and preference docs in this morning right after visit to notary. I was out of town until yesterday and couldn't process them earlier.

Haven't gotten a confirmation from Ford yet on receiving them, but I know you all had to wait at least 12-24 hours so I'm patiently waiting too.

(okay, maybe I'm paranoid that the large scans and total email size of 7 mb, which I didn't notice until after I hit send, has been rejected by Ford's email system, and my docs are sitting in limbo somewhere while I'm wishing I'd resized the scans...but no need to admit that, right?) :willy

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I haven't received confirmation yet after sending it in yesterday afternoon. I think they are off Sunday & Monday. I bet we'll see it tomorrow.

Ed