WTS 32" Triple Axle race trailer

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
Interstate trailer fully loaded. Heat/Air Conditioning, 4000lb winch to pull car in, L shaped cabinets on floor, cabinets above floor cabinets, 110 volt lighting as well as 12v lighting, power awning, e track on walls and floor, mag wheels, 5200lb axles (3), coin floor with finished walls and ceilings, generator door with sliding generator platform, quartz lighing on curb side, wide curb side door, rear door winches down with 4" extended aluminum flap, trailer is 2' taller than standard height, white in color, new tires 100 miles on them, aluminum mag wheels, VERY NICE TRAILER!! FGT goes in with no problems or wood ramps. Special strap that fits tow hook to use while pulling GT into trailer. Pictures available early next week. Nothing to do except hook on and use. Trailer is stored inside and is not being used so it has to go to free up garage space. Email me at mike.anderson@chuckanderson.com for pictures if interested or call (816)729-3927!

Mike Anderson

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
cfgdgf.JPGdfsgfd.JPGgfjgf.JPGghdfgdfg.JPG

Attachments

• bhjg.JPG
    bhjg.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
ghgf.JPGghgf.JPGphoto 1jkhkjh.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
photo 4.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 5.JPGxddghf.JPG

05 Ford GT

GT Owner
Oct 20, 2005
Excelsior Springs Mo.
To clear up some questions I am getting on this trailer. The picture of the plastic strips are to go over the curb side door to keep the a/c and heat in. They just snap into place when needed. Also, the diamond plate in the floor is where the spare tire and wheel are stored. The winch is a "super winch 4000" and is iside of the cabinet on the floor. It has a wireless remote (like a key fob) and can be operated anywhere around the trailer. Also, the white box by inside fender (on left side) is the battery to operate the rear door winch. I am asking $17,500 for the trailer and I live in the Kansas City Missouri area. Any other questions feel free to call, pm, or email me.

Mike