WTB preowned private party GT

gtmesa

Jul 8, 2006
mesa, az
After much deliberation and tons of lurking, I am prepared to move forward on a GT. In my home state of Arizona the tax savings associated from buying a used vehicle from a private party is considerable. In my mind (not to mention budget) saving 13000 in sales tax makes up for the disadvantages of not buying a new one for +/- MSRP. Tricky part, as I have come to find out, is actually finding an individual who is selling. Nevertheless, I thought I would begin my search. Here is my wish list:

as new condition
<1000 miles (naturally the lower the better)
tungsten, black, red (in that order, any combo of stripes or no stripes)
private party (although I will pay a broker/finders fee to any dealer who might be able mate buyer with seller)
preference given to 06 with more rather than less remaining warranty

Lastly, I can and would like to move rapidly on this purchase. Thanks for any and all help.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I think you'll be hard pressed to find any sellers on this forum. Maybe easier to find on E-bay or Autotrader. Especially with the Rally coming up in a month.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
There is a new 05 black (If I remember correctly it's VIN# 1816) with all options at Bozeman Ford in Bozeman, MT.

They were asking MSRP over 6 months ago on the car and as of last week it is still available.

The reason I bring this particular car up is cause there is no sales tax in Montana...