Mar 1, 2007
3 owners, I believe

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Raphie is correct-three owners. Past history - car originally sold at Cattleman's ball in Dallas. Ended up with dealer in North/South Carolina or Virginia where GT Joey and his syndicate (of 3 owners) purchased it from several years ago.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Quick correction...vehicle was sold at charity auction (original Owner was Ford Motor Co) at the Cattle Barons Ball in Detroit. Cattle Barons Ball is for the benefit of the American Cancer Society. That year it was sponsored by Ford Motor Co and we donated Sonic Blue and several special Harley Davidson Motorcycles to auction. Greg Smith and his wife from Ford was our keynote speaker and Jim Padilla/wife , Ford CEO were in attendance along with many Ford Executives...Jim actually was the winning bidder on a HD FAtBoy Ghost Paint Motorcycle..
It was a grand event . My wife Margaret tried to bid on the Sonic Blue but the opening bid was in the middle $200's (she wanted it for $180k) . Joey has all this history and info in a letter I sent to him after he purchased (along with 3 others ) the vehicle.

andy )AJB)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Thanks Andy.