WTB - Ford GT America's Supercar Returns book

RSR1975

GT Owner
Sep 11, 2006
Yardley, PA
Does anyone have a copy of the Ford Dealers Portfolio "Ford GT America's Supercar Returns" book?. I'm tired of chasing them on evilbay and was hoping someone on the board might have a copy they would be willing to sell.
Please PM me if you have one or can point me to someone who does.

Thanks

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Does anyone have a copy of the Ford Dealers Portfolio "Ford GT America's Supercar Returns" book?. I'm tired of chasing them on evilbay and was hoping someone on the board might have a copy they would be willing to sell.
Please PM me if you have one or can point me to someone who does.

Thanks

I've got 2 copies, both autographed by Carroll Shelby...but I'm a stingy bastard and won't sell them. Keep looking, it's a nice collectible and worth the chase.:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Is that the black coffee table book? Let me know, if somebody can post a picture of what you are looking for maybe I can help. I have had to many macho shootout on ebay where sadly I was ultimately the winner and find I have duplicates and triplicates of stuff I didn't even realize I already owned.

RSR1975

GT Owner
Sep 11, 2006
Yardley, PA
Photo as requested.

Bony,
Let me know if you are overstocked. I'm trying to avoid another "macho shootout" on e-bay.

Current E-bay auction 200065457581
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=200065457581&rd=1,1

Attachments

• Portfolio GT book.jpb.jpg
    Portfolio GT book.jpb.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 190

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You can order these direct from Ford (through your dealer) for $160. Do a search on this on this forum and you will find a specific part number. This way you get new in the box and avoid the e-bay hijacking.

RSR1975

GT Owner
Sep 11, 2006
Yardley, PA
Bony came through with one-Thanks

fjpikul,
You can order these direct from Ford (through your dealer) for $160. Do a search on this on this forum and you will find a specific part number. This way you get new in the box and avoid the e-bay hijacking.

I was told by the Ford parts guys that the book is no longer available through the parts system. If that isn't the case, I may see if I can get another one. Has anyone on this board been successful in ordereing one through Ford in the past few months?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I don't hink anyone has tried in the last 6 months.