Who has put most miles on GT?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Im at a pathetic 1800 miles. Have had my car for 10 months. That only 180 miles a months. I should be shot!:slap

417. 'Owned since July, '06. Maybe we should arrange a murder /suicide???:shrug

Last edited:

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
Pockets... you have 3 times as many posts on the forum as miles on the odometer...

Stop staring at the PC and get out and drive! And don't lie.. I just checked the weather... you should have sunshine throughtout the whole weekend.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
10,000, finally.

After driving up to have lunch with furlong :cheers and ACR Joe :cheers this afternoon, I finally hit, and rolled past the 10,000 mile mark. Hand was shaking a bit while making the small video.....:willy :willy

http://home.comcast.net/~skatesharpening/images/10000miles.avi

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
gps'd 200 mph in my 06' GT with a mere 875 miles on the odometer. she is broke in now :biggrin

cammerboss

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2006
parker colo
The Gt With The Most Miles On It Is Probably The One Ford Takes To Shows Such As Th Mid America Ford And Shelby Meet In June In Tulsa Ok. It Is Said That It Is Used 24 Hrs A Day With A Couple Of 2 Hr Service Sessions And Has Over 100k Miles On It. I Have Seen It For Two Or Three Years There On The Hallett Race Track For Spectators To Drive. Cammerboss, 05 2344.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
After driving up to have lunch with furlong :cheers and ACR Joe :cheers this afternoon, I finally hit, and rolled past the 10,000 mile mark. Hand was shaking a bit while making the small video.....:willy :willy

http://home.comcast.net/~skatesharpening/images/10000miles.avi

Pete, I getting close to ya - closing in at 7,500 today! :willy

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Alrighty then . . .

Pete, I getting close to ya - closing in at 7,500 today! :willy

And that's mostly because you have one of those super fast color combinations. Let me know of anything that comes up on a Saturday afternoon down that way: Denis recently provided me with more of those famous GTGuy Cigars. I am certain we can work a minor trade.:cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pockets... you have 3 times as many posts on the forum as miles on the odometer...

Stop staring at the PC and get out and drive! And don't lie.. I just checked the weather... you should have sunshine throughtout the whole weekend.

:mad :mad :mad

Just to show yuh ya can't rely on the 'stoopid' media. 'teo - EVEN FOR THE CORRECT WEATHER: the instant the weekend arrived - SO DID THE BLACK CLOUDS!!!!!!

'Wife & I had planned a little "putt" for Saturday. Ha! THAT went down the tubes.

And, by the way, Oh Statistics Man :biggrin , Bony has more posts than ANYBODY(!) and he has more miles on HIS GT than I as well! 'AIN'T a function of "starin' at th' PC" as much as it is a function of WHERE YUH LIVE!!!!! :tongue So, put THAT in yur pipe & smoke it, Sir!:lol :cheers (And, not a WORD outta YOU, JEFF!!!!!!!!!)

(I believe I shall start a NEW thread: "who has the FEWEST miles on his/her GT?" ... and award a trophy er sumptin'. Yaaaas ...I do believe I have JUST the place for it on my rec rm mantel... :biggrin )

Last edited:

Ernest

Nov 5, 2006
I just finished the one lap of America and just have 17,000 miles.

Ernest

Nov 5, 2006
I just finished the one lap of America and only have 17,000 miles.