Where's the Header Photo ??

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Dave we got this cool new GT !! where is the photo in the header !! You are probably still at the event !! You're slackin man !! Hope to see it by the end of te day !! :biggrin The Blue will fit nicely

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'll have to do it tomorrow. I have a full day of GT-ing going on here right now. Need to get in on the real computer tomorrow and get it done!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I know you're busy... just bustin your chops a little !! I figuerd you would have a time released header to auto pop up at 10 am .. lol.. lookiing forward to seeing this thing first hand !!! . it's been a fun day to see this thing just blow people away !! What a shock to the automotive world !! Kudos to Ford for the Bold move..
I have friends that are not car people writting me cause they know I am a Ford GT fanatic .. It's popping up all over the web!!!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm really excited and happy for Ford on this announcement day. I've had more calls today from all over from friends who know how I live my GT and Ford. IV had a great day. We're Blessed Members. Life is Good.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm really excited and happy for Ford on this announcement day. I've had more calls today from all over from friends who know how I live my GT and Ford. IV had a great day. We're Blessed Members. Life is Good.

You're so right!!! Ford has done it again. Regardless of volumes, prices, etc, if this is truly a race car first, I think it will knock the rest of the pack off the track. That's what I've wanted to see. Now they have the car to do it with. Let's wup a** again.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
:tap::tap::tap::tap: